Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yay, I'm so happy Vrina got staggered. For a while, I thought Somac would kill her, and then I thought she would kill Somac. She had 22 AC and he had 15, and she had +4 to hit to his +5...it shouldn't have been a contest but he won anyway. Oh well, I wonder if he'll decapitate her now...

Steve Jung

Explorer
Lady_Acoma said:
Um...lemme see, I get more friendly, I enjoy fire even more, and I strip easier then usual (which is easy anyway).
Oh, well in that case.
Lady_Acoma said:
Now where's the drinks?!?!?!
Coming right up. Of course, now I have the old Tapper video game running through my head.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yay, I'm so happy Vrina got staggered. For a while, I thought Somac would kill her, and then I thought she would kill Somac. She had 22 AC and he had 15, and she had +4 to hit to his +5...it shouldn't have been a contest but he won anyway. Oh well, I wonder if he'll decapitate her now...

You're not happy till all your NPC's are killed? ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
You're not happy till all your NPC's are killed? ;)
I'm not sure what he's going to do about her. She got exiled for dueling him, and theoretically one of them should be dead right now. Her life belongs to Somac at the moment, and he can't release that ownership except through exercising his right to extinguish it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'm not sure what he's going to do about her. She got exiled for dueling him, and theoretically one of them should be dead right now. Her life belongs to Somac at the moment, and he can't release that ownership except through exercising his right to extinguish it.

Well, we could always use the help... especialy given the gravity of the situation, she could always earn release through servitude, depending how Somac thinks.

BTW, I need info in the Shards of Memory thread so I can finish Doc's Character (I will have time tonight, not sure about tomorow, so hoping to get it mostly done and let Doc finish it with background, name, ect, since it is his character ultimately. I just made it, and hopefully made it fun for him :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Well, we could always use the help... especialy given the gravity of the situation, she could always earn release through servitude, depending how Somac thinks.

BTW, I need info in the Shards of Memory thread so I can finish Doc's Character (I will have time tonight, not sure about tomorow, so hoping to get it mostly done and let Doc finish it with background, name, ect, since it is his character ultimately. I just made it, and hopefully made it fun for him :)
Posted (I was actually in the middle of answering that and forgot to finish a while ago :uhoh: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Posted (I was actually in the middle of answering that and forgot to finish a while ago :uhoh: )
Hehe, wondered, usually you're good at answering, though I know you accasionaly miss (It's a risk of the Flurry of Posts (Ex) ability.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Hehe, wondered, usually you're good at answering, though I know you accasionaly miss (It's a risk of the Flurry of Posts (Ex) ability.
It wasn't a miss so much as an incomplete. I have like five of these browsers open and I stopped in the middle of answering you for something I deemed more important at the time (I think it was an Immortality Awakens post, as I always hope that if I answer those really really fast, the person--in this case Vigwyn--might still be online to post again) and then your window wound up being inopportunely placed behind the others where I could no longer see it :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It wasn't a miss so much as an incomplete. I have like five of these browsers open and I stopped in the middle of answering you for something I deemed more important at the time (I think it was an Immortality Awakens post, as I always hope that if I answer those really really fast, the person--in this case Vigwyn--might still be online to post again) and then your window wound up being inopportunely placed behind the others where I could no longer see it :lol:
Been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads