Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Been there, done that.
Ah, yes, it happens to us all :D

Hmm...well let's see if you wind up being right about Vrina. I give the odds of 20% she winds up dead, 50% you wind up being correct, 30% something else weird and unexpected happens.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Ah, yes, it happens to us all :D

Hmm...well let's see if you wind up being right about Vrina. I give the odds of 20% she winds up dead, 50% you wind up being correct, 30% something else weird and unexpected happens.

Especialy now that it seems someone else has the same thought now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yes. Yes it is. But I did think I made it clear from my description of her. Did you read that one?
I only caught it once you said she was a halfbreed. her description made her out to be a beautiful human female in armor that made her appear more hobobliny. Or at least that was my image of her.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I only caught it once you said she was a halfbreed. her description made her out to be a beautiful human female in armor that made her appear more hobobliny. Or at least that was my image of her.
Humans don't have tufted ears. She's a half-hobgoblin who gets most of her looks from her human side, except for the tufted ears and the pinkish skin. So she was supposed to look startingly human, and I had to do her 16 Charisma justice (So the pretty-girl image you have of her is more-or-less accurate)

Of course, despite this, she has tried unfailingly to embrace her hobgoblin heritage, even though they are the sexist type ::shrug::

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Humans don't have tufted ears. She's a half-hobgoblin who gets most of her looks from her human side, except for the tufted ears and the pinkish skin. So she was supposed to look startingly human, and I had to do her 16 Charisma justice (So the pretty-girl image you have of her is more-or-less accurate)

Of course, despite this, she has tried unfailingly to embrace her hobgoblin heritage, even though they are the sexist type ::shrug::
Ahh. You see, the first think I notice about a woman isn't he ears, so that's probably why I missed it ;)

on a side note, Cade isn't in a position to agree with much till someone wakes him.

Personaly, I'm more interested in getting the Good Doggie as a follower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads