• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was starting to get worried. No hivemind and no bump thread. Lady A's gonna by snippy.

Good luck on the interview.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Crothian said:
Heaven forbid someone actually use the rest of the forums..... :p
We turn all the others into hiveminds. So this is a place for shared thought.

Crothian

First Post
Knight Otu said:
What rest?! *goes looking*

Oh my god, it is full of posts!

There;s a whole world out there outside the Hivemind.....it is fresh, beautiful and ready to be conquored.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Is that beat in a goodway or in a bad way?

How long until Jdvn's character is...? :]
Well, it could be a good way, in that they didn't have a death yet. The problem is the unconscious cleric (plus the ranger who couldv'e used the wand is out-cold too). Hope somebody has Heal to help Cade. As for Anton, he has a few more rounds of bleeding in him ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, it could be a good way, in that they didn't have a death yet. The problem is the unconscious cleric (plus the ranger who couldv'e used the wand is out-cold too). Hope somebody has Heal to help Cade. As for Anton, he has a few more rounds of bleeding in him ;)
Heh, you knocked out Scun while I wasn't looking. You might still have the chance to become the first meany-killer DM. ;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads