• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Interesting Experience

DM_Matt

First Post
Another woman walks in, walking in such a fashion as to excentuate the grace of her thin, lithe, boddy. She is dressed in a simple long-sleeved dark-green shirt that leaves her midriff bare and a short, matching skirt...

(Anyone with a rather good spot check can tell that the shirt conceals a supernaturally thin set of chain armor. When not expecting combat the last few inches are sometimes, as now, folded back over the top and secured with a pin so as not to stick out of certain shirts)

...she also wears numerous pieces of expensive-looking jewelry, virtually all magical. He medium-length brown hair hangs down freely, framing her pretty, young, slightly-tanned face. A massive sword is slung accross he back.

Her face lights up with excitemdnt as she loudly announces herself and tries to talk to multiple people at once "Well met, illustrious comrades! I am Rana. Prince Llewelyn, how nice to finally meet you. How goes your efforts against the remaining families from the old syndicate? They still own your men? (said a bit sarcastically)" "Oh, and what sort of drink do you have to offer, tipsy dwarf, and how much of it? This darn monestary is looking pretty dry."

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena Eldredd - Human Paladin

Rowena extends a cheek towards Eedrick. "Come cousin, thinkest thou that I, who has countless times been covered with the entrails of our enemies, care for the dirt on your face. Greet me as in the days of old. My battles have been many since we have last been together. But by the grace of Donblas, I am still here. Healthy, and evidently famous. And my enemies fewer than since I last thrust my blade."

To Llewelyn. "Tease not my cousin, good sir. Save his wrath for the those more deserving."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick of the Blackwoods: Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick recognize the elf’s name when he is addressed by the newest arrival, a pretty brown haired thing, that he honesty hopes will distract Llewelyn away from his cousin, Back off "pointy" she’s way to good for you.

He happily kisses Rowena’s checks glad to know that she hasn’t changed in there time apart and he takes the chance to whisper, his voice still full of the familiar hurt and anger, in her ear, “He is probably most deserving of my wraith.”

As he straightens back up a small smile forms on his face as he looks upon his cousin in one more time, “Rowena, you honestly look more radiant than the last time I saw you and I’m most glad to hear of your successes.”

He looks to the door wondering if its possible to escape for the next few days but he decides it would probably look wrong in the light of the message, “Dear cousin you will of course help keep me civil if I stay here a day or two?”

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Seeing himself being ignored by the others in the room, Granite turns his attention to Rana.*

"I have ale, fair good qual'ty little one. Here," he says, digging into his sack. With remarkable dexterity for one supposedly drunk, he pulls out a fairly clean-looking clay mug and a painted pottery pitcher. He pours ale from the now full pitcher (didn't he just pull it out of a sack?) and hands it to Rana. "Wot 'er yer doin' with this here murderous crew? I was thinkin', 'less me mem'ry be fuzzy again, that yer wit ta army."

*Granite's tone, when he comments on the "murderous crew," is one of gentle mockery and good humor. He takes another swig from his mug and runs his hand through his bushy hair.*

"I be Granite Alehearth, little one. Ye be Rana, eh? King's Champ'on and whatnot?"

*Granite looks over at the others, but as they're wrapped up in their own concerns, it seems he's going to have to break the ice. But not yet. Maybe one will remember to introduce him or herself.*

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Llewelyn smiles at the humans and says I meant no disrespect. Please accept my apology. I sometimes forget that not all are versed in "Courtier". He turns to the Dwarf headed thier way. Master Alehearth? It has been ages since you were at the palace. How have you been? I hope you remember me. Prince Llewelyn Starspire of Degal. He says questioningly.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Yes. Thank you Eedrick. Come. The people here are very much worth meeting and getting to know. Whether they be for you or against you, I suspect they are not to easily be ignored."

With that Rowena takes Eedrick's arm in a firm, but friendly grip and leads him over to the others. At a pause, she introduces herself. "I am Rowena. A wandering righter of wrongs. And my cousing Eedrick, wronger of wrongers, as it were." She says with a smile.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Aye Prince Starspire, I 'member ye. The case of that missing nobleman that ended up in a terr'ble dive, drunk out of his skull and mouring the world. Hard to find fellow. I had to go through nearly eve'y tavern in town. Not that I wouldn't a done it event'ally. He stopped drinkin'? I heard he was supposed to be some kind of dipl'mat or sommat.

"Righter of wrong and a wronger of wrongs, I kin symp'thize with ye. Rowena, Eedrick, good to meet ye. I right a few wrongs meself. Mostly those that are no better that they ought t' be, preying on the poor honest drunks. Aye, int'restin' life it is. Wot yer seen in yer travels?" Granite says with a faint smile, punctuating his words, not surprisingly, with a drink.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Eedrick replies to Rowena as he allows her to guide him, “Yes your probably right.” His calculating green eyes fall upon Llewelyn one more time and he whispers his opinion in Rowena’s ear quietly before they make it the crowd, “I don’t trust his interest in you nor is he worthy of you.”

Eedrick as usually finds the crowd awkward and he silently hopes to escape with just a smile nod of his head as he listens to Rowena introduction. Eedrick is once again impressed with his cousin’s ability to speak to crowds and to make herself the center of attention.

Eedrick’s hopes of escape do not last long as the drunk dwarf immediately starts to slur his words in Eedrick’s direction though surprisingly Eedrick finds himself liking him. Eedrick is certain that he can feel his cousins eyes upon him and the fact that he doesn’t want to embarrass her makes his reply slow in forming, “Well… Allot of tree, to much blood, and not nearly enough family.”

DM_Matt

First Post
Rana takes the ale and chugs it down.

"ahhh....better. Thanks Granny. I am still with the army, but being that we havent had any major wars lately, I usually am sent on missions alone or in small groups to make some of Flynn's more serious problems disappear."

(OOC: Is Llewelyn ignoring her IC?)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Eedrick catches the new addition to the group out of the corner of his eye and he simply nods his head in her direction only to see her chugs the ale down. Silently surprised as he never would have suspected such unlady like behavior based upon her dress he decides to try and greet her again only to regret it after losing his nerve halfway through and forgetting her name in the process, “That’s some nice armor their… milady.”

OOC: I have a spot of 14… If that’s to low to notice than I can edit my post.

Last edited:

Remove ads