• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Interesting Experience

Argent Silvermage

First Post
DM_Matt said:
(OOC: Is Llewelyn ignoring her IC?)
ooc: lol nope. he just hasn't gotten there yet.

ic: Llewelyn shakes the Dwarven masters hand and strides over to Rana.
Greetings. I am Llewelyn Starspire. I don't believe I have had the pleasure. He holds his hand out as he did with the Lady Paladin awaiting her hand in his for a courtly kiss.

ooc: why do I get the feeling this is going to hurt.

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
Llewelyn is surprised as Rana immediately returns to dignified mode and gracefully places her hand in his. "Rana, problem solver for the government of Flynn. The last survivor of Clan Ironcastle (For more info, see background. I'd imagine that Llewelyn would know about this incident.)"

Brother Shatterstone said:
OOC: I have a spot of 14… If that’s to low to notice than I can edit my post.

(Well, whatever. I don't know the actual DC anyway. It doesn't matter).

Rana smiles and approaches the Ranger "Why thank you. Few have the skill to notice it. Fewer have the skill to pierce it. Good to meet you Eadrick. You and your legendary blades. Word has it that it was you who slew the Druid of the Wormy Woods a few months back. How did you do it...that guy was impossible to track down."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
From beyond the hall, the sounds of a flute being played somewhere echo hauntingly. The music is artfully played, and truly heartfelt... it gradually grows louder, and after a few short moments, the source of the music appears.

The figure playing the flute wanders into the hall, though if she notices any of its other occupants, she doesn't show it. Her fine elven features are formed in the expression of concentration, her eyes a shimmering, lively green. The silver flute she is playing is incredibly well-kept, and sparkles in the light as she moves. She twirls throughout the hall, coming ever closer to the others there, her hair following her in twisting arcs, shining in the light, and tied near the bottom neatly with a simple and tasteful green ribbon. Her clothing has a slightly rugged, though neat, appearance, in light, natural brown shades; a suit of elven chain is quite visible beneath her attire. A small pouch hangs off of a black leather belt, with a wide variety of brushes made from several materials. Hanging off of her other hip is a rapier, simple and elegant.

She finishes the music with a flourish, then takes a deep bow. She resumes her posture, and fits the flute into a loop on her belt, seating it next to her rapier.

"I am Calixte, the museborn." She says, smiling and taking a long look at her audience. "A pleasure to meet you all."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick of the Blackwoods: Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick nods his head at the young lady, “Well met, Rana, though to be honest I didn’t realize my blades where that legendary.” He shrugs as he’s done considering the thought. He takes on a thoughtful look and with his free hand he beings to stoke the thicker hair of his mustache, “Aye the druid was my handiwork though I must admit I didn’t realize he was impossible to track.” He winks at her as a huge smile forms on his face. Realizing that his words might sound harsh and upset her he continues to explain, “Every creature, be it man, deer, dragon or druid is a creature of habit and one just needs to figure out how those habits. Our druid had the bad habit of taking the same trails through the Wormy Woods.”

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Oh, we're a talented bunch." Figuring Eedrick is actually doing pretty well, she releases him, tosses her hair back and approaches Calixte. "That was beautiful. You exceed your own reputation. It would be great to work with you. I am Rowena Eldredd, soilder of the true path. Or perhaps better known as cousin of Eedrick the Ranger," she says with a wink.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Llewelyn finaly snaps out of his revery and gasps That was Amazing! You must play again for me some time. He sees Rowena approach the bard and decides this is the time to approach. Salutations my Lady. Your music is only rivaled by your beauty. He bows deep swirling his cloak with a florish. He holds his hand out as before.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Granite Aleheart, dwarven drunken master

*Granite looks appreciative as Rana downs the ale, and he quickly pulls out the pitcher again and tops off her mug. Nodding in appreciation as he's finally acknowledged by the others in the party, he gives them a slow smile.*

*As Calixte enters, playing her flute, Granite's bloodshot eyes widen in appreciation. When she stops, Granite toasts her with his mug, taking yet another drink.*

"Thas fair pretty, tha is," he says, looking far away in thought, as if remembering other times and places.

DM_Matt

First Post
To Eadrick: "Well, I at least could not find him, nor several groups of bounty hunters so congratualations."

"Showoff!" (regarding calixte, said quietly, but her body language gets it accross well)...She then recovers her composure and claps and smiles.

To Granite: Thanks. She quickly downs the second Ale and puts it out for refilling, then addresses the crowd "Anyone else want any?"

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick of the Blackwoods: Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick watches Rowena leave and he noticeably looks less comfortable as he pulls at the color of his cloak. Realizing that Rana had replied to him he forces himself to reply, “I had heard of the groups being there but I hadn’t heard of you being there… I think I would have remembered that. Groups have two things against them, one they make more noise than a single individual, and two they lack the patience of a single individual. The druid in all honesty was an act of patience and tree climbing than anything else.”

Eedrick catching Rana body language simply nods his head in agreement, “So can you comment on your recent activities?”

Eedrick simply shakes his head no when offered a drink.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Oh, you're having quite a time, aren't you Llewelyn." Rowena says slapping him on the back. "Surrounded by beautiful women, and such ..." she pauses, gazing at Eedrick's drity, unkept outfit, and the drunken dwarf,"...and in such a beautiful monestary."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads