• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And So It Begins.. (Babylon 5 d20 Game)

Selise looked at Ivan. Before she could realize what she saw she shook her head "What in Valens name is this?" Looked at the two men approaching her and stood with an air of confidence. "What do you want with me?"

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
David, Dobar, Selise, Geoff

Almost as soon as the fight starts, it ends. Dobar's balled fist strikes the lead man square in the jaw and everyone in the room can hear it crack. The blood dribbling from his lips confirms the hit. Staggering back, the man holds up his hands. The other three humans that were with him back away, even the two approaching Selise. "Please, I'm sorry, but we felt it had to be done this way. He takes a look around, seeing all of you. "Look, this was a final test. Except for one other, you are all here. Most of you should have received a message from my people telling you about an important task. If you haven't, I suggest returning to your quarters quickly, we haven't much time. I can't explain everything here, but when we meet in a couple of hours, it will all be explained. Once again, my apologies."

He looks around for a moment. "You will be compensated for your lost merchandise, Dobar. That's one hell of a right hook you got there. As for you Selise, my sincerest apologies, but we know that Minbari do not move without a true purpose. Mr. McCall, I'm glad I didn't have to include you in the fight. We need your skills intact. Security officer Redgrave, if you want to press charges, you may, but I think your interest in this assignment will prevent you from doing so. That and the vid for this area has been altered. The man smiles and turns away, along with his cronies. "See you soon. "

Varn
Upon entering the Nova Nine pub, you get a few stares from the humans rounded up at the bar. You see that it has the decor of an old Earth style tavern, complete with false lanterns and synthetic wood tables and chairs. You even see some people throwing sharp objects at some sort of target on the wall. Others are gathered around tables, playing something the Humans call pool. Currently, the back room you were supposed to meet in is empty. Taking a seat, a man in an apron approaches. "Wha' canna do for ya, stranger?"

Crothian

First Post
"Why should we wait a few hours for explanitions that would be better served now? For not haveing much time, you sure are wasting it."

David calls after the men as they walk away. If they ignore him he's going to follow them.

Dobar

What test? Dobar looks puzzled.
He replies back to them.
Hey Earthling! Pay me 4 Credit per toy or you'll feel my left hook.
He shouts in anger.
Are you with them? he looks with angry face at David while raising his fist to the air.
Dobar turns his face to the Minbari. What message Earthling talks about?

denthil

First Post
Looking back and forth Geoff memorizes (as best he can) the faces of those who just left, and the people they talked to. Shaking his head he can't believe what they just said. He waits a few moments and if no further outbursts occur and no further fighting happens he turns towards the Drazi yelling out towards these people and says,

Sir, do you wish to press charges with that man?

tyrlaan

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
Varn
Upon entering the Nova Nine pub, you get a few stares from the humans rounded up at the bar. You see that it has the decor of an old Earth style tavern, complete with false lanterns and synthetic wood tables and chairs. You even see some people throwing sharp objects at some sort of target on the wall. Others are gathered around tables, playing something the Humans call pool. Currently, the back room you were supposed to meet in is empty. Taking a seat, a man in an apron approaches. "Wha' canna do for ya, stranger?"

OOC: Taking some liberties here, assuming my knowledge skills would cover this.

"How about a screwdriver? A drink named after an antiquated tool feels like it would hit the spot, eh?"

Crothian

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Are you with them? he looks with angry face at David while raising his fist to the air.

David turns to face him.

"Nope, not with those guys although I think they are part of a group that's trying to hire me. Sounded like they want to hire you, too. Can't say I approve of their recruitment practices. "

Dobar

"Nope, not with those guys although I think they are part of a group that's trying to hire me. Sounded like they want to hire you, too. Can't say I approve of their recruitment practices. "

Bah...Earthling hire me? Dobar laughs with deep Drazi voice that sounds like a bark
Hmmm... how much money? where do we meet them ? he says to David.

Sir, do you wish to press charges with that man?

No, Better not have enemies officer. he barks/laughs again with deep voice.
You all in this new job huh ... I'm Dobar. he offers his hand to the others

Selise after Ivans deception and concern of the two men. She looks at the man with a look of bewilderment.

OOC-Using Sense Motive Skill here
OOC - using sense motive skill here

Last edited:

Remove ads