• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anders - WTF?

Xath

Moder-gator
Right, but was Tain contacting him directly? As the leader of the Talon Horselords, I doubt Anders had intimate knowledge of the architecture of the tower, much less the knowledge of the magical means to bring it down. Someone had to feed that direct.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Right, but was Tain contacting him directly? As the leader of the Talon Horselords, I doubt Anders had intimate knowledge of the architecture of the tower, much less the knowledge of the magical means to bring it down. Someone had to feed that direct.
The mages you chased were Talons, too...

Xath said:
I don't think that the information would be hard to come by. Anders was a powerful man working for an even MORE powerful man. He would have access to just about any information he wanted or needed... especially because we can assume he was doing Tain's bidding.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
I thought they were loremasters, not redmages. Which would explain the pansy aspect.

They were loremasters. Now, if we just put the above and this together:

I doubt Anders had intimate knowledge of the architecture of the tower, much less the knowledge of the magical means to bring it down. Someone had to feed that direct.

We have a clue!

Xath

Moder-gator
Ok, so the loremasters that we saw were obviously minions. It would have taken someone pretty high up in that chain of command to put this scheme together. Also it would have to be someone who is capable of manipulating Anders. Who's the head of the Talon Loremasters?

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Ok, so the loremasters that we saw were obviously minions. It would have taken someone pretty high up in that chain of command to put this scheme together. Also it would have to be someone who is capable of manipulating Anders. Who's the head of the Talon Loremasters?
High Loremistress Gabrielle Raine ascended to her position 12 years ago (during the Reign of Tain Hawkson's father), and remains the keeper of the kingdom's history and gathered knowledge.

Sorry it took so long.

Remove ads