Angelsboi passed away 16 Jun 04 (was: Angelsboi Health Update)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
This news is like a punch in the gut. :(

His creativity always inspired me, way back when he was posting regularly. I've missed him around here. Looks like that's a state we'll all have to get used to.

Let's all raise a glass to Angelsboi and to Bjorn tonight.

Jarval

Explorer
Hell, I didn't realize things had got so bad :( Seems unlikely now, but here's hoping he manages to pull through.

Angelsboi made me laugh, think, and kept me entertained with several PbP games he ran over on GoandNet. He'll be sorely missed if he doesn't make it through.

Damn, that's miserable news. I was a little concerned when his livejournal stopped being updated a while back, but I had no idea things were this bad.

Best of luck to Angelsboi and all those who care for him.

Trainz

Explorer
Angelsboi, I dearly hope you'll be good enough soon so to be able to peruse this thread yourself. My best hopes and wishes go to you.

I'd like to also invite Angelsboi fiancee to come here should he so feel inclined, we would be more than glad to give him support and an empathic hear.

Sometimes it helps to talk about something that troubles you to strangers, without the burden that face-to-face interaction sometimes generates.

I remember fondly his posts and good nature. Hold on tight man.

I've missed Angelsboi a lot in the last year or so. He was a good guy, a great poster, and an always intriguing personality. Living in the San Francisco Bay Area all my life, I never held any illusions about his fate once he gave us the news (what was it, a year ago? Two years?), but held out hope that he'd be one of the lucky ones to get to live with it for a long time. I hope he knew (and all of you, as well) that every day he spent above ground is a gift.

He was a gift to us.

All my love and friendship to Ryan and his family,
Max Gerry

Remove ads