• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Angelsboi passed away 16 Jun 04 (was: Angelsboi Health Update)

med stud

First Post
In the words of someone who was better than me of expressing these kind of things:

I’m a poor wayfaring stranger
While traveling thru this world of woe
Yet there’s no sickness, toil, or danger
In that bright world to which I go
I’m going there to see my Father
I’m going there no more to roam
I’m only going over Jordan
I’m only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang ‘round me,
I know my way is rough and steep
Yet beauteous fields lie just before me
Where God’s redeemed their virgils keep
I’m going there to see my mother
She said she’d meet me when I come
I'm only going over Jordan
I'm only going over home

Go with God, Angelsboi.

PJ-Mason

First Post
A Darker day than most

Angelsboi touched a lot of different people on these boards. I helped him with a setting he was working on at these boards a while back. He was always so full of energy and ideas. This is news of the worst kind. I liked him.

Last edited:

Samothdm

First Post
I remember reading his online journal not too long ago, and he was still talking about how much he was looking forward to playing Vampire with his friends.

I never interacted with him - only read his posts. But, when I read about his illness, it affected me enough that I chatted about it with my wife and parents. We all send our thoughts and prayers and Ryan, his family, and friends.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I've never met Angelsboi, or interacted with him on the boards. He seems to be a wonderful person, as evidenced by several health update thread I've seen since I came here. He and his family will be in my prayers.

Wombat

First Post
Sadness for Angelboi's family, blood and otherwise.

Obviously he has touched many lives in a great and positive manner. I miss his postings here, but obviously it was becoming difficult, if not impossible, for him to continue them.

Pax tecum, Angelboi.

Anything else I could say would be superfluous :(

Wolv0rine

First Post
I'm so sorry to hear about this turn of events, I liked Angelsboi a lot, he was a good guy. I hope as much as I can hope thia passes, and leaves him living to post and laugh and write for many more days.

Remove ads