[Angelsboi Update] Oddity: Please Read/Meds Update (Pic inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamon

Adventurer
Keep up the good fight, Ryan. Your health is more important than anything else. We're all pulling for ya, buddy.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Adding in my buck 39 (I adjust for inflation), here's hoping your t-cell count improves and you put on more weight.

And tell Randy Mythusmage said he's to take some time for himself. This sort of thing is hard on everybody involved, no sense in fretting yourself to death over something you are not responsible for, and can do nothing about.

It's not how long you live, it's how full your life is. A day fretting about how long you'll live is as an eternity. An eternity living is as a day.

Good to hear that you've turned a corner healthwise. Let's hope it's smooth sailing for awhile. Lord knows you could use a break.

I'm sorry to hear about you and Randy. It's rough, but it's probably for the best, at least in the short term. You need to focus on yourself, and that won't leave much room for focusing on the two of you as a couple. I hope he continues to help you and care about you; you need all the flesh-and-blood friends you can get! Me and the gang here at ENWorld are a poor substitute, if well-meaning.

And if you get too lonely, come out here to the coast. I know some nice guys here, I'll hook you up ;).

Keep on keepin' on.

Neowolf

First Post
Sorry that things didn't work out with Randy, but it's good to hear that you're doing better. Like everyone else said, just keep fighting. :)

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: [Angelsboi Update] Good News/Bad News

Angelsboi said:

The bad news

A healthy persons body mass index is 25. Last visit was 15.8 I went to the doctors wednesday and its 14.8 I dropped 3 pounds.

Eh d00d, that just means you're getting into my range. :cool:

Hong "no, I'm serious" Ooi

Angelsboi

First Post
Thanks.

For those who have been following my ordeal, many will know that this is my 2nd longest relationship. We still sleep in the same bed. He still says he loves me. Everything is fine.

He understands I cant work (my doctor laughed when I asked) because my T Cell count is low. T Cells just dont reappear. It takes time and he said it may be 3 or 4 months till I can start to work.

Randy said he would take care of me and when we tarted dating other people, things would be ok and its ok, because its a part of life.

For those who have been following my ordeal and have read my journal, things are dark inside me right now. I wont go into specifics of what my emotions, whats going through my head or anything but if you arent offended by graphic content, stop by.

And if any gay men out there read my diary and understand the darkness, please contact me for some questions.

Thanks

JoeBlank

Explorer
Ryan,

Well of course you lost weight, you have been puking your guts out, or not eating at all. There are plenty of bulimics who follow this weight loss plan. Keep eating, and you will bounce back.

Sorry to hear about you and Randy. Things have been off and on with you guys for a while, so I am sure this does not come as a total shock to you. Get yourself healthy, lean on your friends (hopefully Randy is still in that category), and then move on.

And remember to let us know if you need anything.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Ryan, glad to hear that your appetite had started to return. I wouldn't worry about the Body Mass Index so much, as long as you can keep the food down from now on.

Good hope and thoughts on the T-Cell count, and glad to hear that it's still amicable with Randy. It sounds like he's still supporting you - sound like a real stand-up person.

T.C.A.K.U.P. (Take care and keep us posted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads