[Angelsboi Update] Oddity: Please Read/Meds Update (Pic inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomling

First Post
Sorry to hear about the breakup, Ryan. But it's great to hear you've found better meds and that you're eating again. Here's hoping things continue to improve.

Sending you my love.

randomling

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I'm incredibly glad you're starting to feel better again, Ryan!

Hm. Sorry about Randy... I hope you can still be friends with him (if you want to, that is).

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
You're taking the first steps on the road to health. Each meal you can keep down is another step. It will be ok, I just know it.

I'm sorry things with Randy didn't work out like you hoped. Grave illness is a huge stress on any relationship, so this isn't a total surprise, but at least he's still going to support you through this.

Keep us posted. I expect to see you at GenCon next year, dude.

Psionicist

Explorer
Re: [Angelsboi Update] Good News/Bad News

Angelsboi said:
A healthy persons body mass index is 25. Last visit was 15.8 I went to the doctors wednesday and its 14.8 I dropped 3 pounds.

A BMI of 25 is considered overweight. 21-24 is healthy.

Micar Sin

First Post
Quite an extreme there on the good/bad.... Definatly good to hear you're eating again... Sorry to hear about Randy.. :( I hope everything works out for the best.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Ryan, I was talking to a good friend about you tonight. He has been where you are, well, almost. Several years ago he was diagnosed with aids, his t-cells were somewhere around 50. His meds are working and his count is now about 200.
Having been through this, he knows how important friends and support groups are.
He said that if you would like to talk, call, or e-mail, he would be glad to help. He has done some counseling on this before. If you like, I'll put you in touch with each other. It's your call.

Last edited:

Angelsboi

First Post
thanks guys. Any help is appreciated. Today is Day 2 of the meds so ill know if ill get sick. I already have some of the side effects (dizziness, headswimy-ness, scatterbrained) but no nausea yet. Ill know today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads