• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

annoying messages in the header of my forum

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Well, what I find vaguely annoying is
Welcome back Cheiromancer, and thank you once more for choosing to support ENWorld! A quick reminder: if you purchased your community supporter account during or before July 2003, it is due for expiration. Please see the Meta forum for more info!

The welcome is nice, but the quick reminder is outdated. Even folks who contributed during the October fund drive should have clued in by now.

Crothian

First Post
So, I'm the only one that gets:

Welcome back Crothian...well, we'd welcome you back if you ever left. I mean can't you just stop posting for a little while? Is that too much to ask? I mean really, how did you get so many posts anyone? Do you realize that there is life outside of EN World. I imagine your family misses you.

:D ;)

Arnwyn

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Wouldn't adding more graphics to Stealth kind of be counterintuitive to the goal of stealth? I don't think I would want more icons in stealth when I am using it. Heck, it would be cool if stealth actually turned off avatars for you. I mean, you are in stealth mode right?
No. A bare modicum of utility is still needed, even in Stealth, and it doesn't have to be intrusive (or, "counterintuitive to the goal of stealth") at all.

Turning off the avatars in Stealth wouldn't be too bad, though. They are certainly much (much much much) larger than teenie weenie little "you have posted in this thread" icon, dash, dot, whatever. It doesn't need to be a graphic, you know. A little dot for "you have posted in this thread", and a little "X" for "new post in this thread" (and both if both). Nothing for anything else.

Remove ads