• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

S

Shifting Master

The green-cloaked man appears to be unaffected by Malik's reluctance, and pulls him towards the bar, buying him his favorite drink.
So, anything interesting happened around here this year? It's been a long time since I have been to these parts.

M

malik21

Malik tells him of the happenings as of late,but doesn't drink the wine that the little man bought him.
"WHY me?" he thinks to himself.

S

Shifting Master

Noticing that Malik isn't drinking any wine, the green-cloaked man politely excuses himself, saying, "Nice meeting you, Malik. I hope to see you around."

S

Shifting Master

Grinning, the green-cloaked man exits the tavern, but Malik sees something on the stool that he was just sitting on...maybe a note?

S

Shifting Master

It is definitely a note. It says, "Meet me outside the Tavern tonight, by the oak tree out back. I have something that I must tell you." (PM me)

E

Ethran Skylark

A halfling comes into the bar, apparantly looking for someone. He has black hair and is about three feet tall.
"Hello? Khylorn, where are you? We were supposed to meet here!"

Remove ads