• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another Racial Splat?

NimrodvanHall

First Post
It isnt a races book, but Complete Psionics (in the same way as the other complete books, such as complete wariors and complete devine) is scedualed(sp?) for next spring april if memory serves well.

NimrodvanHall said:
It isnt a races book, but Complete Psionics (in the same way as the other complete books, such as complete wariors and complete devine) is scheduled for next spring april if memory serves well.
Maybe to be followed by "Races of the Mind"?

I can dream, I suppose .....

Drowbane

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Probably not, since we already know a lot of what's in Races of the Dragon, and they're not even remotely the same book.

Good to hear, I'll have to look into Races of the Dragon when it appears on shelves (not too into prior knowledge, there is something about cracking open the book and reading it for the first time that way... just vastly appealing to me)

Viktyr Gehrig

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Why are we so sure there will be more racial splats? Did the 'Races of...' series sell well?

Well, they are making a fifth one, after the first four mopped up all of the standard races.

Pretty good sign they're making money out of the deal. I just hope they keep making money off of them until we get one for psionic races, one for goblinoids and orcs, and one for planar races. I should be pretty happy after that-- unless they want go a step further and give me Spelljammer races.

Hey, if they can give us Neogi and Hadozee, how unlikely are Giff and Xixchil?

Drowbane

First Post
Korimyr the Rat said:
Well, they are making a fifth one, after the first four mopped up all of the standard races.

Pretty good sign they're making money out of the deal. I just hope they keep making money off of them until we get one for psionic races, one for goblinoids and orcs, and one for planar races. I should be pretty happy after that-- unless they want go a step further and give me Spelljammer races.

Hey, if they can give us Neogi and Hadozee, how unlikely are Giff and Xixchil?

First 5! :p

Whisper72

Explorer
Well.... I for one would most definately go for a Races of Savagery (or somesuch) detailing the goblinoid races (goblins, orcs etc.), and a Races of Mass (or whatever) detailing giantkin (ogres, trolls, giants etc.).

Is also fine, if they were detailed more in the manner of the Draconomicon style...

Goblinomicon
Supersized

JoeGKushner

First Post
A book of races covering some of the Spelljammer and Planescape races could be put into some type of Travalouge like "Races of the Esoteric" or something along those lines. Yeah, it was a kick to see the hadozee back!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads