• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Good Sea Based Adventures?

Jakar

First Post
Hi there.

I am looking at basing my campaign, which I have just started to write down the first few ideas for, in the Lhazaar Principalities are of Eberron.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any good sea-based adventures out there that I can plunder for maps and ideas?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jakar said:
You could check out the Freeport stuff and adapt it. Black Sails Over Freeport in particular is a bit more sea/island based, while the other ones have the PCs wandering around the environs of Freeport the city itself quite a bit more.

spectre72

First Post
I am using in my campaign...

U1-3 Saltmarsh Series (converted to 3E)
Maiden Voyage by Atlas Games
Seafarers Handbook - Fantasy Flight

Looking to purchase...
Book of the Sea - Mongoose

There are also a few pretty good Adventures and maps on the Wizards website for download.

Voadam

Legend
En route II was supposed to be a collection of short encounters with a nautical theme. I think Atlas also has a sea-based module.

the 2e ravenloft module Ship of Horrors was nautical but needed to be fleshed out a bit, particularly at the end of the module. There is also the sahuagin adventure trilogy from 2e. And U1-3 from 1e is based on a ship port and goes underwater.

spectre72

First Post
And for those of you who do not own some of the older modules we are mentioning they are available for purchase as PDF's becuase that is where I have gotten some of my material for my campaign.

Scott

spectre72

First Post
I will see what else I have on my gaming shelves at home because I run quite a bit of my campaign around and in the water. I will post more info if I have any tomorrow.

diaglo

Adventurer
isle of dread... just redone map in the latest Dungeon Magazine

maybe also see if you can find The Deep from Mystic Eye Games as a sourcebook

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads