D&D 5E Any interest in a 5E Play by Post game here on ENWorld?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I looked around in the OOC/Playing the Game sections and I only see one 5E adventure going on (the basic box Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure). Anybody interested in some PBP play using that or anything else adventure/campaign-wise? I sadly don't have the time to volunteer to DM it, but I'd love to play some 5E if we could find a few interested folks and a person willing to DM. Anybody interested?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I vote that [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] DM a game. That would be some storytelling of biblical proportions.

In the absence of that, try here: [url]http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?365188-Arena-of-War-(Gladiator-Recruitment)[/URL] It's not an adventure in the traditional sense, but it's something to get your 5e feet wet for sure.

BTW: Hi, Shayuri. It's been a long time... :)

-IG
Thanks for the link. I showed interest there as well, although if we got enough people interested gathered via this post (along with someone to DM it) I'd likely be able to play in both still. Looking forward to seeing how much other interest there is.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'd be interested as well. :) I've been looking for a 5e game here for a while as well, but keep missing them.

I don't have the time to commit to DMing though, unfortunately.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I have two 5E PbPs going at the moment, though they are not currently recruiting.

With that in mind, I could see myself squeezing in one more using Lost Mine of Phandelver.

What do you guys want to do for characters? The pregens from the Starter Set? Characters created via the Basic PDF? Or full PHB?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'd prefer to keep all the options in the PHB open as well, but I love the backstory ties to the groups and people that the pregens come with. I'd recommend sprinkling some of those connective elements in either in our character creation or added as the DM sees fit.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I would prefer to have your personality traits, ideals, flaws, and bonds tied to the adventure like the pregens as well, though I'm not going to make it proclamation. You'll just get more RP material and opportunities to get Inspiration if you do. ;)

Remove ads