D&D 5E Any interest in a 5E Play by Post game here on ENWorld?

industrygothica

Adventurer
I wouldn't mind getting into another game as well. I don't have the starter set, but I do have the PHB and of course the Basic pdf. I'd like to try a magic user of some sort, I think.

-IG

pathfinderq1

First Post
I could stand to be in another game, if there is room. I have an awful lot of ideas, but my work schedule is too irregular to join a face-to-face game (even if I could find one).

Shayuri

First Post
IG! Damn, welcome back! You've been gone a whiiiiiiile!

Good to see you. I seem to recall for epic storytelling, no one ever needed to look farther than one of your games. :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
IG! Damn, welcome back! You've been gone a whiiiiiiile!

Good to see you. I seem to recall for epic storytelling, no one ever needed to look farther than one of your games. :)

Haha.. and you know I'm having to literally force myself not to post up a recruiting thread of my own. Egads, how I want to... I just don't have the energy for it. But thank you. Now come join one of these games with me so we can hang out. :)

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], if you have any interest in Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm also recruiting for Everything World of Darkness Ever which [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] has already signed up for. ;)

Oh my. I want to say no because it'd be my 4th game to join, but it's too tempting to pass up. I did a little VtR here a hundred years ago and I loved it for the short time it lasted. You'd have to train me, as I'm almost completely unfamiliar with the mechanics.

-IG

Remove ads