• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anybody at Tulane University?

anowack

First Post
Are there any ENWorlders at Tulane University looking for a D&D game?

I'm looking to maybe start a campaign next weekend, but that'll depend on how busy my week is and whether I find enough people to play. ;)

The campaign will, barring major objections from players, be set in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos on Mystara in the year 999 AC, though no previous knowledge of the setting is required or expected. The first adventure, once again barring player objections, will likely be NeMoren's Vault, unless too many players have previously played or read that module.

Anyone interested can feel free to either reply here or e-mail me at anowack@juno.com .

Sparrowhawk

First Post
Damn, I really should check this forum more often. I do not go to Tulane University, but I do live in the N.O. area (Jefferson Parish) and I would like to find more folks to game with. i sure hope you're still checking this thread! I'll email you in three days if you don't respond before then.

Remove ads