• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone from the United states get shipping info from Amazon yet?

HyannisRPGER

Banned
Banned
Its still telling me that its shipping on the street date, June 6. But they told me that with KotS as well, shipping on the street date but it shipped out 2 days early so I have my fingers crossed for the core books.

Colawley

First Post
I was one of the lucky ones that got the Gift Set early from Buy.com... I liked it so much I ordered just a PHB for my boys that want to learn to play. I ordered that this past Saturday and received an email today that it has shipped via UPS.

n'haaz-aua

Explorer
HyannisRPGER said:
Just wondering if anyone from the US that has ordered the 4th ed core books has gotten the email that it shipped?

I just got my Barnes and Noble shipping note 3 minutes ago. With free 3 day UPS, I should be basking in real book goodness by Saturday.

psionotic

I placed my order on Amazon for the giftbox a long time ago, right when it first appeared. My order says that its estimated shipping date is 6/10. Suck. :(

Mine says June 10th. I went with free shipping ('cuz I can wait an extra few days).

Got Keep on the Shadowfell today, though. Pretty book, but I couldn't read it I have to let the wife run me through it. :)

Mercurius

Legend
hectorse said:
Mine still says june 4th-june 9th

I need it before noon june 6th !

June 4th? What kind of shipping are you doing?

But the only way to be sure you get it on the 6th is by canceling your order and buying it at a game store or Borders.

hectorse

Explorer
Mercurius said:
June 4th? What kind of shipping are you doing?

But the only way to be sure you get it on the 6th is by canceling your order and buying it at a game store or Borders.

Amazon Prime 1 day shipping

I don't live in the USA and I have a person that brings me the mail from the border. I can't really go to a Borders or game store to buy it.

Plus it's cheaper with Amazon

Remove ads