Anyone get the SL DM's Screen?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well folks, it FINALLY happened. :) I got it! And BOY am I happy! I got this AND completed my Mongoose Publishing collection with Necromancy AND Wild Sorcery. They still didn't have Wise and the Wicked though. :( BUT I'm still happy.

Clark, you and Bill did a GREAT job with this. Kadum Horn probably just out ranks Shrine, but only because it has a blood witch AND that little extra stuff you have. ;) Otherwise they are SOLID adventures and BY GOD I cannot wait to run them. Course I'll just settle for what JD is doing, mainly so I can send my players off to Hollowfaust. Btw, I decided to move Rappen Athuk into the Gascars. Basically this way I can have some fun! :D

So my vote, easily 5 out 5. SL DM's Screen ROCKS. I'm sorry I ever even CONSIDERED anything else after I got this.

Orcus

First Post
Actually, the DM screen was not a Necro product. As a favor for Steve Wieck of SSS I wrote the two adventures. Bill actually didnt even know about Kadum's Horn. He helped playtest Shrine some time back. But I wrote Kadum's Horn all on my lonesome (in 4 days in fact).

Clark

SSS-Druid

First Post
Scarred Lands DM Screen Contents

Okay. Here we go:

Panel One

-GM's Reference (a listing of useful page numbers from the three core rulebooks; basically charts and stuff that we wanted to include, but there wasn't room)

-Movement (Personal movement rates, including one round, one minute, one hour and one day distances covered by speed; and Mount and Vehicle Movement)

-Material Hardness/Hit Points (listing of materials and their hardness, including some bulleted examples of each, along with Break/Burst DCs)

Panel Two

-Cover & Concealment Modifiers

-Concentration DCs

-Heal DCs

-Spellcraft DCs

-Ride DCs

-Climb DCs

-Untrained Skills

-Jump Distances

Panel Three

-Actions in Combat (Standard, Move-Equivalent, Free, Full-Round and Partial Actions; Attack Roll Modifiers and Turn Undead chart)

Panel Four

-Special Combat Situations (Aid, Attacking an Object, Bull Rush, Charge, Disarm, Fight Defensively, Trip, Grapple, Overrun, Strike a Weapon, Subdual and Total Defense steps and rules)

There you go. ;)

TalonComics

First Post
Speaking of Screens...

I just got some news recently that Wizards is no longer printing the D&D DM's Screen and is replacing it with the Forgotten Realms DM's Screen that comes out in March.

I find that kind of strange.

~Derek

Remove ads