• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone got D&D Game day 2007 info?

Anthraxus

Explorer
I haven't seen much posted about the World-wide D&D Gameday this year. Does anyone have info about it? November third is only a little over a month away.

Glyfair

Explorer
Anthraxus said:
I haven't seen much posted about the World-wide D&D Gameday this year. Does anyone have info about it? November third is only a little over a month away.

The theme is "Icewind Dale."

Each player gets a pack with a character sheet, mini, d20 & pencil. They are also supposed to get something one of the designers hoped the players would love (might be the mini, might be something else).

DMs get the adventure, a set of dice and a special RPGA rewards card that's available no where else (which might mean a copy of an existing card with new art - like previous years).

Anthraxus

Explorer
Thanks, Glyfair! I wonder if they will be doing 3.5E, or possibly a 4E sneak preview-kinda thing with premade, limited rules characters...?

Glyfair

Explorer
Anthraxus said:
Thanks, Glyfair! I wonder if they will be doing 3.5E, or possibly a 4E sneak preview-kinda thing with premade, limited rules characters...?
3.5. The first chance to play 4E is supposed to be the D&D Experience next year.

Someone speculated that the miniature might be an advance from next year's set, with 4E stats on the back. I think it's just too early to be able to get that done and shipped, but it's possible as long as you are willing to consider it "pre-beta test stats."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads