• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone have experience with Sony VR

I've got a PS5, and I'm looking to try VR, but finding trustworthy reviews is hard, particularly since my computer/electronics knowledge base is low. Anyone have experience in this area?

GreyLord

Legend
I can't even GET a PS5, much less see how the VR (originally made for the PS4) works on it.

PS: That said, I was lucky enough to get an Xbox Series X and an Xbox series S, but alas, no PS5 as of yet.

FriendlyFiend

Explorer
I really enjoyed my time with PSVR - Moss, Wipeout, Resident Evil, Beat Saber, Superhot, Astrobot Rescue Mission &c were great fun. The graphics can be a bit grainy in some titles but you quickly forget that as you get immersed. The headset is very comfortable. The cables can be a bit of a pain but not a problem most of the time.

I can't even GET a PS5, much less see how the VR (originally made for the PS4) works on it.

PS: That said, I was lucky enough to get an Xbox Series X and an Xbox series S, but alas, no PS5 as of yet.
I was very lucky; my PS4 died and I realized that PS5 was hard to come by. A day or two later I checked on Amazon just on a whim and a independent dealer had ten units for sale ay 300% the list price. Still was worth it.

Remove ads