• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone have their recent Rappan Athuk: Reloaded shipped from Amazon.com?

catsclaw227

First Post
DM_Jeff said:
I pre-ordered mine directly from White Wolf back a month or two ago. I paid full price, not sure if it would actually materialize anyplace else. Happy day today, I got into work and had an email with a code to get PDF versions of Rappan Athuk 1, 2, 3, AND Reloaded from DrivethroughRPG.com. That's really handy, I'll tell ya.

Yep! -- I got my download coupon yesterday as well. Free copies of all the original RA, as well as RARe. Very nice.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Ghendar said:
According to Amazon, they are "preparing my order for shipment." I placed my order on 8/17

Hmmmm, yeah, mine too. I got an email from Amazon.com saying there will be a delay, so I then go to look, and it says "Preparing order for shipment" and it's too late to cancel. So hopefully we'll get them.

catsclaw227

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Hmmmm, yeah, mine too. I got an email from Amazon.com saying there will be a delay, so I then go to look, and it says "Preparing order for shipment" and it's too late to cancel. So hopefully we'll get them.

And my Amazon order also says the same thing.

Well, I already own print versions of RA1, 2, and 3, and had resigned myself to not getting a copy of Rappan Athuk:Reloaded. However, since Amazon seems to be filling orders I went ahead and placed an order this morning. Amazon recently offered me a free trial period of "Amazon Prime," so everything I order gets free two-day shipping. I should have it Friday -- Amazon already says they're "preparing the item for shipment."

Ghendar

First Post
trancejeremy said:

Got the email this morning. Item shipping. Hoody-Hoo! :D

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Ghendar said:
Got the email this morning. Item shipping. Hoody-Hoo! :D

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.

Yeah, got that this morning, too. Very cool.

It would be very very funny if a late orderer from Amazon.com got the golden ticket.

catsclaw227

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Yeah, got that this morning, too. Very cool.

It would be very very funny if a late orderer from Amazon.com got the golden ticket.

I just got my email too. I was thinking the same thing about the golden tickets (there are 5) and as far as I know there aren't any claimed yet. How ironic if an Amazon purchase got one of the tix.

When you get yours, remember to go to the Unofficial RARe registry to get your # on the map.

Remove ads