• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Near Cape Cod Area, we need a DM

ha_i_laughatyou

First Post
LOOKING FOR A DM

We here on the Cape, are looking for someone willing to DM for a new campaign Idea. A European/Asian Pirate Campaign, and yes we already have a ninja (even if it defies the laws of physics to have a ninja-pirate). Now, we are currently looking for someone to DM, right-up campaign settings and etc., also anyone wanting to get in on this, post here.

Books included in the campaign will be..... Oriental Adventures, Players handbook 1 & 2, All versions of Monster Manual, Complete: Adventurer, Warrior, Arcane, Divine, and Psionics handbooks.

Hopefully we can find someone soon because we would like to start by the start of summer :D .

Party currently consists of Me: Chris, Crab Hengayokai fighter/dread pirate, a Lizard-folk Barbarian/druid, a Vanaran Shaman, a Human Ninja, a Water Spirit-folk shugenja, and a Samurai (race yet to be determined). Classes listed after the "/" are hopefull, eventual class not including other classes multi-classed to in between.

Anyone Interested, Post here, My name is Chris and Thank you ;)

Remove ads