Anyone seen Psionicist?

Terraism

Explorer
MIA? Ouch.

That's gotta sting... Psionicist was always one of my favorites too - I have gotten a chuckle out of his sig EVERY TIME I see it - even when it hasn't changed. :D Ah well... and I'm sure Angelsboi'll turn up. On the other hand - Tiefling's posting again... haven't seen him in a while, and I remember him posting in EVERYTHING when I first started lurking... wow, that *was* a while ago, wasn't it?

Wicht

Hero
graydoom said:
I haven't seen a post by Angelsboi in a while, even on the old boards....

Hope he'll come back soon :(.

I am pretty sure he started some thread in the not too distant past about Ravenloft - I think he was still around

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Angelsboi was around just before the boards switched. I'm sure he'll be here shortly. Psionicist will be back as well in a week or so. There were some (private) issues, and they've been worked out. It'll be good to see him again.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Psionicist will be back as well in a week or so. There were some (private) issues, and they've been worked out. It'll be good to see him again.

By golly, do you guys get a free week in the "Advanced Tact" class before you get to be a moderator. :p

PS - I was gonna recommend 10 mg of Ambien, 30 mg of Restoril, 10 mg of Valium, and perhaps a little xanax for all of those crappy sleepers that kept calling your name. Encourage them to drink a few beers before bed time, then see if they had trouble sleeping. I didn't think anybody would get the joke and some monkey boy might try it.

A2Z

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Angelsboi was around just before the boards switched. I'm sure he'll be here shortly. Psionicist will be back as well in a week or so. There were some (private) issues, and they've been worked out. It'll be good to see him again.

That's good to hear. I'm glad everyone was able to work things out. I would have missed these guys if they'd not come back. As long as I've been posting these guys have been around. Well, I'm glad everything's kosher. :)

graydoom

First Post
Piratecat said:

I'm glad to hear. Hope we'll see him soon. I miss his funny .sig.

Remove ads