• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen Psionicist?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Remember that the URL to these boards was only made public yesterday, and hasn't been announce don the news page yet. The only people who will have registered so far are those that happened to visit the boards in the last 24 hours and find out about the move. A lot of people don't visit every day. :)

As for Psionicist - he'll be registering in 7 days or so. :)

Someguy

First Post
Ya...his sigs were funny...but I am sure he deserved a Vacation if it was deemed so...
And AB was around before the move...I think he had some personal issues to deal with...not sure so don't quote me on it

Jarval

Explorer
Morrus said:
As for Psionicist - he'll be registering in 7 days or so. :)

OK. Does this mean that we will not be seeing Decamber for a week as well?

I hope AB is back soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 16.49.27.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 16.49.27.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29,122
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 16.49.38.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 16.49.38.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,026

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Eosin the Red said:
By golly, do you guys get a free week in the "Advanced Tact" class before you get to be a moderator. :p
Actually, this has been common practice since Eric's time as owner of the boards. Now, since Morrus has taken over, we also have to learn "British Manners" for a week. Thankfully, we haven't yet had to learn to use British spelling - but then, the profanity filters probably can handle that. :D

A2Z

Explorer
Zan Thrax said:
Oh, I like the idea of that... :D Force the americans to use the u no matter what they think!

Well, the canadians have no problem with using the u's. :)

colour - see. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I just noticed the most recently registered member was....

Psionicist!

Welcome back, Big Guy!

Remove ads