• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen the book of challenges...

JeffB

Legend
Saw it at my local GS on Wed...looked OK I guess. but from what the folks at the store said (both customers and workers, Traps & treachery is a much better book...

JeffB :)

THG Mage

First Post
Yup

While I didnt actually take the time to look at it, we received them in the store two days ago. I work at B.Dalton in Salisbury, MD, so yes I've "seen" it....but havent actually looked at it so I cant give an opinion on it.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Yeah, I saw it in my Local Game Shop but I didn't look thru it. When I went to work the next day I ordered my copy (employee discount- it's a wonderful thing :D). It should arrive soon, probably on Monday.

applenerd

First Post
Well I went to the store again today. So it seems that they did get some in but they sold out! No luck for me I guess! Has anyone bought a copy? What do you think of it? How does it compare to traps and treachery? Is it worth having both?

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Its not traps. Its fun and intersting little mini adventures you can add into your regular adventure. I found it to be a great book. Lots of little things I never would have thought of.

So yea if ya want traps get Traps and Treachery. If ya want unique mini adventures get BoC

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads