D&D 3E/3.5 Anyone still publishing or sharing new 3.5 adventtures?

Gilladian

Adventurer
We tried 5e, and could have gone on with it, but we stayed with 3.5e because as DM, I am inside out familiar. We don’t usually go above 10th level. I can and do convert 5e material, but that gets old. Anyone still producing 3.5e stuff? Not rules, classes or whatever, just adventures.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Yes, and I have many of them. I need to comb through RPGnow and see what else is available. But new stuff is always a lure…
I recommend using DriveThruRPG's alerts feature for this. You can set it to send you an email whenever a new item of your preferred rules system is put up for sale on their site. I've been using it for a while for new PF1 material, and have been very happy with how it keeps me informed on things I'd have otherwise missed.

Gilladian

Adventurer
I recommend using DriveThruRPG's alerts feature for this. You can set it to send you an email whenever a new item of your preferred rules system is put up for sale on their site. I've been using it for a while for new PF1 material, and have been very happy with how it keeps me informed on things I'd have otherwise missed.
Thank you! They‘re rolling out a new site design and I could not even find D20 or adventures as categories to browse. I shall see if I can create an alert.

Remove ads