• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone want to run a True20 game - now that lots of us have the PDF:)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I took advantage of the generosity of Green Ronin and downloaded a copy of the True20 rules and am currently reading them over.

So does any kind soul want to run a True20 game here on the ENworld boards so I give the system a try?

I would've loved to join in but, despite repeatedly trying on the 23rd, I never could get the True20 link to work. Couple that with no time and I'm afraid I can't. :(

But you guys will undoubtedly have a great time. I can't participate but I can lurk. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
I would've loved to join in but, despite repeatedly trying on the 23rd, I never could get the True20 link to work. Couple that with no time and I'm afraid I can't. :(

But you guys will undoubtedly have a great time. I can't participate but I can lurk. :)

No worries CanadienneBacon, I'm sure that you heard that the True20 PDF will be available on Friday for FREE!

Remove ads