Anyone's campaign NOT focused on fighting the forces of evil?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yeah, there is.
My upcoming IR uproar, on the 20th, over in In Character.
There, everyone claimed the evil powers first, and they are all out to conquer the world of Oerth for themselves.
No holds barred!

William Ronald

Explorer
As one of the good guys in Edena's IR thread, I can say that you don't have to be afraid to be a good guy. Yes, there are a lot of evil powers out there, who want to take over the world. Come on over to the In Character forum for the details.

In my low level campaign, the characters spent the first few months surviving as members of a ship's crew. Besides attacking enemy vessels of the ship's patron nation, we also had to try to get home after a ship wreck. (We had some very creative ideas.)

Forrester:

Good to see you here on the boards tonight. Are you still up for the IR thread? Also, did you get my e-mails? (My computer has been a little weird of late.)

Besides making the elves more powerful, how about including a few elven villains who will make your humanoid player's cringe and whose hobbies include impaling humanoids, dismembering, and force feeding. (Begin with the toes and work your way up.)

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
William Ronald said:
Besides making the elves more powerful, how about including a few elven villains who will make your humanoid player's cringe and whose hobbies include impaling humanoids, dismembering, and force feeding. (Begin with the toes and work your way up.)

I've found that what goes well with evil elves is "Wild Hunts". A la Count Zarrov (or Zarrof ? I've forgotten the exact spelling). Basically, hunting sentient preys that have just been unleashed. One at a time, with lots of dogs and hunters, plus some traps. Once the prey is catched, depending on its nature, it is left for the dogs to feed on it, or tortured and possibly raped. And if an elf is questionned about these practice, he says "no, it isn't evil, it's chaotic good because we're elves".

Remove ads