AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Have current group as...

Karolus Hankel - Human Fighter (rb780nm)
Dorian Greenleaf - Human Cleric (Walking Dad)
Tac Arbor - Human Rogue (jkason)
Glimnock - Gnome Sorcerer (arcane)

I will NPC Korr - Half-Orc Ranger if everyone thinks it would help the group (and maybe TSS will return) But I am finding that keeping pbp groups down to 4 or less players is best to keep things moving.

Updating here in a minute let's get back into this game as I can't wait for the second module - anyone ever play HeroQuest???

heroquest.jpg

It will be almost exactly like that.

HM

Gondsman

Explorer
hello fellow gamers. I gamed a bit just over a year ago with HolyMan and I've asked to join one of his games and he's directed me here. I threw a couple character ideas at him and the Half-orc barbarian stuck, just be careful with him his wits are just a bit wobbly.:p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome Gondsman.

I think all my wits are a bit wobbly due to EnWorld's weirdness lately. So your character can join our club.

Character gene is in the RG and for background I wish for you to be related to Korr and have come looking for him. Your character will have dire news that will send him off to help his family. Your character will start at 2nd lvl - please spend your gp as normal and I will give you an add on item or two.

That will give me only one NPC and the back-up warrior to boot, so that's good.

HM

Gondsman

Explorer
i've been having a lot of trouble on these boards with IE, but Firefox is working great, i don't know if that will help you any.

Remove ads