AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

jkason

First Post
Goggles of minute seeing? :D Um, we're not selling those. :p

The shatter wand is up to the folk who can actually activate it.

As to buying, whatever's cheapest to allow us acid or fire, and then cold attacks. Probably scrolls and some actual acid vials?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well it seems that treasure division and buying is another slow down for pbp. It is happening in a lot of my games *sigh* going to kick this along as leaving and buying extra gear is a bonus and not really part of the AP (or your goal for level up).

- wand of shatter (7 charges) (value: 315gp)
- wand of unseen servant (16 charges) (value: 120gp)
- goggles of minute seeing (value: 1,250gp) - Tac?
- chainmail +1 (value: 1,150gp) - sold split cash 230gp each
- statuettes x3 (value: 600gp) - sold? split cash 120gp each

two wands need handed out and buying left to do - Updating tomorrow and putting the group back into the dungeon please have purchases made by then.

HM

jkason

First Post
I'd say get rid of the unseen servant, but keep shatter. I think we now have some good ideas for it.

Fine with me. My assumption is that Tac will need to 'buy in' to justify his keeping the goggles, so he technically 'owes' 780gp to the group kitty at some future point, and he doesn't get a part of the gold split so far.

Since we're buying party items, I'd say we should retain the sold item money as a pool until we've bought up what we want. Pool total is 1870 gp if we sell the Unseen Servant.

Acid flasks seem fairly cheap, so if we grab up maybe 10 of those of 100gp, that seems like it should probably be sufficient, at least insofar as the swarm goes?

As for the brown mold, we need cold. If HM wants to rule we can find a "Freezing Hands" cold-variant of Burning Hands that we can get on scrolls, grabbing several of those for Glimnock to use is probably ideal. Otherwise, there's the Frigid Touch spell, though a touch spell has some obvious disadvantages, and I don't know if Brown Mold moves or not. If it doesn't, touch range shouldn't matter.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Any cold would get rid of it. As it doesn't have an AC I'm guessing any type of attack will do as well.

About to start updating so let's say the group keeps the wand of shatter (who can use it?) and the goggles. Cashing in the rest I would say that it would be 1,870gp to split.

So that would be 374gp each including Tac - saying the goggles are a group item as the traps they help disarm helps everyone and they can be sold for loot for everyone later if need be - Let's say everyone chips in 14 gp for group scrolls and acid (alchemical fire may be better - not sure) leaving everyone with 360gp for themselves.

Please try and spend this by FRI for now it is back to the dungeon with all of you.

HM

Remove ads