appologies

warmage

First Post
to those who know me and have known me in the past...i am trully sorry for anything i have done and am about to do. Apparently my return wasnt as welcomed as i thought. Soon however, i will be solving that problem by starting a new life...once more i am trully sorry for an damage and such i may have caused to anyones life........thunderblade warhammer

arlian

First Post
The tale of the one who ran

*a small parchment is tacked up under the original one.. and written in blue ink is underneath*

youre welcome isnt as awaited with awe and amazement as before due to its repeated nature of comming back and dying... and now once more you distance yourself?
Thunderblade... it is time for you to decide... stay true or run away... again and remember vividly that running away only buys time... the past always catches up with one self...

Face the demons, bite the bullet... restore what can be restored and tend to the wound instead of amputating the leg... As always this is just advice... act on it or not ... is your decission

-face the sun-

Liadan

First Post
A young woman wearing a midnight blue cloak enters and glances at the boards. She sighs a bit and brings out a piece of folded parchment and begins writing in cursive.

Thunder,

I know that things are hard for you... have been hard... never give up... stay strong. I am here for you.

-Liadan

She posts the note on the boards and makes her way out.

Remove ads