Appreciation to the Mods for this new Forum

kitsune9

Adventurer
I just wanted to say thank you to the Moderators for creating this new Forum specifically for Pathfinder. It will give me a greater incentive to come to EnWorld now.

I like and own the other game, but in this case I do think some segregation is helpful, because if one is just not interested in a topic.. then you don't have to look at it. While at the same time, there is still a place for all discussions to take place.

Anyway, regardless of intention or motivation I am sincerely appreciative that Pathfinder has it's own forums.

Yes. Thanks Mods!

jreyst

First Post
Completely agree with the appreciation factor. I was so tired of seeing PF threads mixed into the generic "other games bucket". Now it gets its own section! Woot Woot! Big TIME NOW BUDDY!

arbados

Explorer
Love the forum and will certainly be checking back regularly to read up and join in. Haven't been to ENworld much over the last year or so, but with this I will be checking in on a daily basis.

Thanks a bunch.

I'll echo the appreciation for the new forum. As I plan to start a Pathfinder campaign in late September for my face to face group, ENWorld will again become a regular stop for me.

questing gm

First Post
I've been waiting for a board for Pathfinder for a long time. So thanks and great job on setting this up, Mods! ;)

Now I have somewhere else to go while waiting for the Paizo boards to get back up. :cool:

Remove ads