Appreciation to the Mods for this new Forum

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You guys might want to -politely - share your opnion with those in Meta who think this is the most disastrous event since the fall of the Roman Empire! :)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
You guys might want to -politely - share your opnion with those in Meta who think this is the most disastrous event since the fall of the Roman Empire! :)
Speaking of, shouldn't this thread be moved to meta? *Ducks*

Just kidding! :p

Papa-DRB

First Post
Morrus,

But that would mean I have to *look* at the Meta forum.. No thanks, too much venom for me.

You were damned of you did, damned if you didn't and double damned no matter what you did with this issue.

-- david
Papa.DRB

Roland55

First Post

They're probably worried we've been thrown into a Ghetto.

If it's a Ghetto, at least we can find one another. And, yes, I suppose we'll "bother" the more normal folks less.;)

Darrin Drader

Explorer
I thought about it, and even voiced my concerns elsewhere, and then I realized that general topics, in General, which are non-system specific, can still talk about Pathfinder, just as there are people who talk about WFRPG, Traveller, and other non-D&D systems. If we want the thread to be just about Pathfinder, we can do so here and there will likely not be any interference from people who want to talk about other systems.

I think the wise thing to do is to sit back and watch to see if this looks like a ghetto in a few weeks and talk to Morrus about it at that point.

Thanks to the ENworld Mods for giving us this one stop shop for Pathfinder info.

I know I am late to the game, but you guys take so much grief over some stuff, I just wanted to voice my appreciation.

Remove ads