Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

Arabesu

Shaking yourselves from your reverie, you notice that your prisoner is awake. Although bound and gagged, he has struggled a bit, as if testing his bonds.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Looks like we have a squirmer. Hightower, want to make sure he stays bound while Rosa sees what she can learn from him?"

Trent moves to make sure that the prisoner is not able to get away so easily, keeping guard nearby as he climbs a tree for keeping lookout with the bird above. Hopefully Rosa will be able to get any information from the lizard and they can be on their way. It was already a long trek into the jungle, and there is no telling what is lying in wait for them in the temple.

moritheil

First Post
Rosa thinks quickly, then motions for everyone to be silent. She moves silently over to stand next to Hightower if he seizes the prisoner. If not, she simply stands behind the prisoner.

"Relax," she hisses in Draconic. "Quietly answer - are you hurt? Can you talk, like this?"

Vertexx69

First Post
Wrapping a massive hand around both of the bound arms behind the back of their captive, Hightower gives them a stern squeeze like a vice without causing any undue additional damage. With his other hand he squashes a mosquito the size of a small cat that had landed on his left pauldron before it can sink its face into his neck. The warm and sticky red blood bursts from its body, spraying over the back of the prisoner with a sickening crunch.

OOC - is that suposed to be a chunk of sushi or something Morethiel?

Last edited:

Arabesu

He locks eyes with Rosa when he hears her speak draconic. His eyes shift down to the gag in his mouth as if to say, "No."

Presumably Rosa will remove it carefully. He flexes his jaw for a moment to work out a cramp before responding quietly in draconic.

"Why should I talk to one such as you? The giant will probably just kill me whether I talk or not. Either way you are all already dead; Verdin will hunt you down and poison your bones."

Vertexx69

First Post
Lifting the reptile a full three feet off of the ground by his arms for a moment, so his face is about even with the back of his head, Hightower leans in close speaking in draconic. "Just because I'm big does not mean I'm a mindless brute. And I don't have to kill you quickly my little lizard. I can pull parts off of you for days before I allow you to finally die. If you tell the nice lady what she wants to know, you might avoid finding out what your left eye tastes like." The goliath lets the more horrible sounding words rumble in his throat like an approaching storm, to hint at the satisfaction that the thought is bringing him.

moritheil

First Post
Upon seeing Hightower resort to the quickest method possible, Rosa appears to think things over for a moment. She continues in Draconic, "Though some of us greatly enjoy combat, we are not really looking to fight your clan. We are just passing through and would have liked to do so quietly, but you attacked us. We would have avoided disturbing your areas if we could have, but we have no guide to tell us what lands belong to whom. So you see, I regret having to put it like this, but the fate of your brothers depends on what you can tell us. We avoid fighting; your tribe avoids losing more warriors. What say you?"

Rosa tilts her head, waiting for his reaction.

OOC: Gah, I thought he was blindfolded, and no one else would be talking. This changes what Rosa would say a bit.

It's obviously a radiant die! ;)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Trent keeps his eyes on the direction that the large lizard came from. If there were more, he would make sure that they didn't get the jump on the others. Overhearing the conversation below, he can't make out anything intelligible, but sees that Hightower and Rosa have things in order.

Remove ads