Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

Arabesu

OOC placeholder and a question...

OOC What exactly does Whelm do again? Will DC 18 negates or take 4d6 subdual? I don't have that book on pdf apparently. I'm sure its at home, but Moritheil can probably find it faster than me... Feel free to include a short description when you cast a non-core attack spell.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC - Arabesu]
Quick Question.... is it Fenwick's turn? I hope I'm not delaying anything....

Secondly, Whelm is Will save or negate, 1d6 + 1d6/2 caster levels past 1st nonlethal damage, so therefore 3d6 nonlethal damage if it fails.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Knowing that his friends are surrounding the creature, and that accuracy is the most important aspect of this battle, Fenwick will once again blast the creature with a trio of energy missiles.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Magic Missile
MM Damage (3d4+4=13)
***I accidently put 3d4+4, rather than 3d4+3... so it's actually 12 damage***

HP: 26/26
AC: 14
F/R/W: 3/4/5
Spells Remaining:
6/6/3
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
With a dismayed noise, Kuma scurries rapidly for a creature his size, avoiding the girallon to arrive at the torn, yet somehow still standing, form of Trent...who seems worst off, if only marginally.

He thrusts the crystal at his throat towards the stricken warrior and cries out in Draconic!

(Dropping my last non-domain 3rd level spell for Cure Serious. Heals 21. Don't spend it all in one battle. :) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1679716/ )

Arabesu

As Fennwick's missiles slam into the four-armed ape, it drops.

Rosa has the words to a spell on tip of her lips but stops the incantation when she sees the ape fall. She is just able to roll out from under it as it crashes to the forest floor.

Suddenly the forest is quite, with all of the jungle fauna silenced by the loud melee. After a minute, the noises rise again, as if what just played out was a routine event in this section of the brutal jungle.

As the companions gather their wits and inspect the beast, they can hear the sounds of building off to the west, i.e. sawing and hammering. They are apparently only a one or two hour walk from Ka'sha-zul.

Verdin, whom had been scouting ahead, returns from his foray and reports as much.

OOC: What do you next?

Vertexx69

First Post
Remembering how the lizardmen had tried fool them, the goliath rakes his chain over the body of the beast again for good measure. "Pesky monkeys...its fists were as deadly as my friend here. perhaps a bit of healing would be in order?"

renau1g

First Post
"Do you think we have the time to rest? That way we can heal our wounds, and recover our magical energies?" Fenwick suggests, his shoulders slumping after the fight was done and thanks whatever gods are listening that Trent didn't perish.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Trent sits, and checks his wounds. Turning to the new ally, he grins, saying, "Looks like your deity had you come along at the right time. Lucky for us! Especially me. Although, I am sure I would have lived, just not able to do much for a while."

Trent inspects the beast, wondering if it was the same one they released. It's kind of weird, though, as if it was to attack anyone, it should have attacked it's aggressors... the ones at the temple they are heading to...

Remove ads