Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

Arabesu

OOC Not sure what Kuma will do, but I will resolve this anyway since I have time now...

As trent steps off of his perch, the girralon lashes out suddenly with wicked claw. Fortunately for Trent, the claw scrapes harmlessly against his armor.

He falls flat on his back on the ground below.

OOC How much did Trent's breath weapon do?

Vertexx69

First Post
Hightower - HP 37/37, AC 21/21, Saves: F+6/+8 R+2 W+1/+3

Hightower almost ducks as the line of acid lances through the trees, before he realizes that its trejectory won't bring it directly to his location.

Shayuri

First Post
Seeing the fate of the brave warrior, Kuma nearly drops his crossbow in dismay. His feet patter over the packed earth as he scurries to Trent's side. Quickly he raises his blue dragonshard on high and screeches in his piping voice, "Great Dragon of the sky! Creator of sun and stars! Smile down on me, I beg, and grant the gift of life that your will may be done!"

He thrusts the glowing crystal at Trent's nearly dead form. "HEAL!"

(Trading Searing Light for Cure Serious Wounds. 23 points of healin' powah!)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1643836/ )

Arabesu

Again, the dark tendril of darkness slides off the Girralon, and it looks carefully down to his now land bound prey. Spotting the two small-folk isolated by themselves, one of whom attacked it with some form of spell, it brachiates over on the undercanopy and then down toward them and grabs Rosa with a meaty claw (and would have provoked an AOO if she had a melee weapon drawn).

OOC: girralon hits touch ac 26 and has a 34 on its grapple check.

Hightower's action and then we are back to the top of the next round...

Code:
TUUUUTUUUUUUUTUUUUUUUUUTUUUUTUUUUU
T      T        T      T     T
T       T        T     T     T
T         T      T     T       T
T           T    T     T        T
T            T T       T        T
T            TT        T        T
T            T TT       T      T
TLLLLLLLLLLLTLLTLTLLLLLLTLLLLLLTLLLLLL
T    T     T   T  T    T       T
T     T   T    T   T  T       T
T     T  T     T    T T        T
T     T T      T     TT        T
T     TT       TG    TT        T
T_____T________T_rf__Thkt______T

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Hightower - HP 37/37, AC 21/21, Saves: F+6/+8 R+2 W+1/+3

Hightower sees the monkey grab the caster, and makes a B-line strait toward the entangled duo, taking full advantage of the fact that its in a grapple. He lashes out with ease ripping the beast right out of the tree and onto the ground, and twists the chain over pulling the savage spikes across the furry white hide. "It won't be that easy little fella." he adds with a snear as the bloody critter hits the ground.
Trip/Str_chk/Atk/Dmg: 29/30/31/15)[sblock=OOC]Move left 15-20 feet to bring the girallon into threat range then make the trip attack...waste of a 20 on the trip considering I only needed a 3 to hit it :(.

The girallon needs a natural 20 to TIE my str check, and should have some kind of penalty for being in a grapple.

I don't know if you're counting him as being 5 or 10 feet off of the ground, cause he might take 1d6 falling dmg as well :)[/sblock]

Arabesu

The girralon easily resists hightower's pull with the chain, OOC 34 versus DC 29 and hightower needs to resist the countertrip (DC 26) or be forced to drop his chain.

OOC By my reckoning, you should have a +12 (str +4, size +4, feat +4). Lets get the bonus right since this only seems to be the single tactic you ever use.

OOC Since all the multi-armed creature did was take a single attack, I'm giving it a +4 bonus due to "stability" as long as it has four or more limbs grabbing on to the tree. Didn't matter anyway as it got a nat 20 to resist.

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=OOC]- the monkey is grappling Rosa (which takes arms), which means that 3 of its arms are used in that grapple, since it doesn't have improved grab and didn't take -20 on the crapple check (to grapple only with the appendage used to make the attack). I wouldn't have even tried to trip it if I knew you were giving it that stabalization bonus. I've changed my character sheet in the RG to the correct tirp numbers - don't know how they got changed in the first place. And unless the girralon lets go of Rosa or the tree hes holding, I don't see how he can react to try and trip me.[/sblock]
...of course he rolls a natural 20 on his str check! str chk: (1d20+12=26)

Remove ads