• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Knight a paliden subclas

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
SO I made this new thing, it's one of my first homebrew ideas.

please give me some help though, I'm not sure what the oath itself should have fore restrictions...
[sblock]
Oath of Arcane Spells
Paladin Level Spells
3rd Identify, Magic Missile
5th Hold person, Knock
9th Counter spell, Fire ball
13th Polymorph, Stone skin
17th Legend lore, Scrying

Channel Divinity When you take this oath at 3rd level, yougain the following two Channel Divinity options.

Knowledge of the Ages
. you can use your Channel Divinity totap into a divine well of knowledge. As an action, you choose one skill ortool. For 10 minutes, you have proficiency with the chosen skill or tool.

Silver Fire
. You can use your Channel Divinity to tap intothe weave and pull pure magic out. As an action, you present your holy symbol,and any anti magical fields within a 30 foot cone of you is dispelled.Additionally, each hostile creature within the 30 foot cone of you must make aCharisma saving throw. A creature takes fire damage equal to 1d12 + your clericlevel, plus force damage equal to 1d12+ your cleric level on a failed savingthrow, and half as much damage on a successful one.

Aura of Magic. Beginning at 7th level, eldritch power liesso heavily upon you that it enhances all of your and your allies magic. You andfriendly creatures within 10 feet of you have +1 to the DC of all spell saves.At 18th level, the range of this aura increases to 30 feet.

Cantrips. At 7th
level and again at 15th level you may choose a cantrip from any spell list and gain access to it using wisdomas your casting stat.

Divine Strike. at 11th level you make a slight change to the divine strike class feature, you may choose from the following list for the type of damage the extra d8 is: Cold, Fire, Force, Lighting, Thunder, or Radiant. You may change the type during any short or long rest.

Magic Immunity. Starting at 15th level, you may pick onespell of each level you can cast to become immune to, every time you gain a newlevel of spell to cast you also gain an immunity to one spell of that level.

Eldritch Champion At 20th level, At 20th level, you canassume the form of an angelic avenger. Using your action, you undergo atransformation. For 1 hour, you gain the following benefits:

• Whenever you cast a paladin spell that has a casting timeof 1 action, you can cast it using a bonus action instead.
• Enemy creatures within 10 feet of you have disadvantage onsaving throws against all spells you’re your Channel Divinity options.
Once you use this feature, you can’t use it again until youfinish a long rest.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads