Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

shaff

First Post
Armel says...
"thats a great idea as well, maybe then we could even get some help from the local palidans if needed, anyone else have any ideas?"

shaff

First Post
Armel says...
"thats a great idea as well, maybe then we could even get some help from the local palidans if needed, anyone else have any ideas?"

shaff

First Post
Armel says...

Xael

First Post
The half-orc barmaid listens to your orders and fetches the moderately large amount of food & drink that you opened in just two trips to the back (kitchen by the sounds). Wil seems to be making notes on paper at the bar table, and judging by the looks, it's probably your bill he's writing.

The drunks continue talking aloud, the conversation shifting mainly between their poor wages and the intimate parts of female anatomy. The four tethyrian merchants and their two bodyguards finally get to their meals (fine wine and meat) and start talking something at low voice between themselves, giving your table a glance or two. Their conversation is interrupted by one of the human dock-workers staggering to their table and loydly proclaiming: "Say whatz whit these guys looking so down!? Mayb' you be needing a real drink, eh?! He slaps one of the merchants in the back, making the merchant drop some of his wine to the table.

The merchants look a bit irritated, and give pleading glances to their bodyguards, who rise up and try to steer the man back to his own table and reassure this that the merchants don't need any "real" drinks. The drunken man does not take kindly to their hints however, and swings his mug towards the other bodyguard (missing horribly) and shouting: "Ge' off me you son-of-a-cow!" The bodyguards grab the man by his arms, but he keeps shouting curses and tries to kick them. Seemingly mostly irritated, the bodyguards start carrying the man out of the Inn as soon as Wil gives them a signal that this guy has had enough beer for one day.

Unfortunately, the other three drunk humans seem to take their comrades pleads of help seriously, and throw their mugs towards the bodyguards while standing (barely) up. As their mugs fail to cause any serious damage, they start shouting curses too and stagger towards the bodyguards. The other four people drinking don't seem to be drunk enough and just shake their heads to their friends rumbling. Wil tries to fend the men off with words, but seemingly thinks it as hopeless and signals the half-orc barmaid to deal with the mess.

OOC: You can do something or not. Your decision, it looks like it's just a bar brawl.

Serei doesn't really remember any specific person, but the trade ward (you're there now) has quite a few "information for sale" booths. Though you wouldn't trust half of them as wielding real information, there might be a gem somewhere in there. You also might find something at the New Olamn's Bardic College.

The law enforcement is done by the city watch, whose headquarters is at Castle Waterdeep by the Mount Waterdeep.

The city has more temples dedicated to more god(desses) than you can count.

shaff

First Post
as an intellegent person, and out of respect for law and order, somewhat, Armel stops the laughter coming from his good friend and bodygaurd Tyrog...
"Now now Tyrog, we shouldnt lugh at the misfortunes of others. It looks to me like those men are outnumbered,,, and the men who outnumber them are causing a ruckus in this fine establishment", as Armel looks over to see Wil looking right at him with a helpless look on his face... " now my friend, do u think u could help those good men a little?"

Tyrog responds, "yes milord."
Tyrog gets up and proceeds to get ahold of the nearest attacking drunk.

Armel gets up, not worried about how much trouble Tyrog is having, because to him it is obvious that Tyrog will have no trouble. After getting up and leaving the table, Armel walks to the counter and talks to Wil...
"good sir, I hope sending my cohort to help deal with the rucckus didnt encourage it further. But sir, if possible, could i please have the bill for our 2 tables?" Armel points out which tables he and the rest of the party were sitting at.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kavernus gets up and says excuse me friends. He walks over to the merchants and says, Masters, Would you like me to restrain the drunkards?

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog looks up from his pie, sipping beer and shakes his head...'humans...' he thinks, disgusted that they would feel the need to disturb lunch with a drunken brawl.

Remove ads