• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog moves as well, intent upon catching one of the drunks unawares.

OoC:Sneak attack with a chair/other subdual weapon.
Samoth watches, ready with an Empathic Danger in case someone sneaks up on Myrkskog.

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

Lugash will stand up and roar, "Leave those peaceable merchants alone."

If any look to make threatening overtures, he'll stomp everyone not from his table.

LazarusLong42

First Post
Serei watches as her friends start moving toward the brawl--which itself could only loosely be said to have begun. This is going to turn ugly. We shouldn't be getting involved. Men!

She draws a couple of rose petals from her pouch, mumbles a few words, and says "Somnite."

OOC: (1)Readied action to cast sleep on the drunkards as soon as the first blow is landed. (2) Yeah, I know it doesn't mean literally 'sleep,' but it sounds cooler IMO than 'dormite.'

Xael

First Post
The merchants look at Kavernus and one of them mumbles something: "Well, I, uhh..." His anver is interrupted by a shout (you can't decipher what the man tries to say, if he actually even tries) coming from a drunk, charging fist-first towards one of the bodyguards. His charge comes to a shameful end, when his legs are hit by the shock wave caused by Lugash. The man practically turns to horizontal position in the air when his feet get thrown to the side, and he lands to a painfully-looking position to the floor with a mean "thumb" -sound. The other two agressive drunks also fall down because of the shock wave, which also causes the chairs and beer mugs to "jump" a little. To add to their grief, they are enfulged in a cloud of fine sand and rose petals. The men try to rise up, but seem to lose conciusness before they can do more than lift their head from the floor.

The whole inn fells silent, heads turning to look at the party. The silence is broken when other of the bodyguards sneezes. After this there's a large roam of applauds from the table which the drunks were sitting, when the other drunks demand encore. The merchant chuckles and says: "Nice restraint..." This gets a bit more laughter from others, and Wil states that he'd be better hiring you as bouncers that the half-orc (he gets a glare from the barmaid for his comment though).

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OOC: Xael, how much was the tab for both tables?

After, the conflict is over, Armel walks back to the tables, and says,
"Well friends, I assume we are all finished with our food, at least for me this little... event, has ruined my appetite. So where should we head to first?"

Snowtiger

First Post
Beleril: "Methinks we should try both the 'information for sale' booths as well as New Olamn's Bardic College. Anyone want to walk with me? We can meet back here in a couple hours to compare notes with those who try to gain information from the town guards/peace officers."

shaff

First Post
Armel:"I think we need at least 2 people to go to each place, i for 1 will go to the local law eenforcment office, who will go with me besides Tyrog, and where do the rest of u want to go?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kavernus looks at the merchants with a bored look and says, I'm glad we could be of service. You fine gentlemen wouldn't be in need of our services in this wonderful city would you? He adsently brushes a lock of hair away from his left horn.

Remove ads