• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
Let me know what days you're free this weekend (if any at all), and a reason your character would be in Springer, New Mexico (the end of the Santa Fe Rail line, coming south out of Colorado). I still want more detailed character stuff (including a list of enemies and your character's pre-existing connections to the others on the character creation thread) but I need this specifically in order to fully fabricate the first adventure. Post any public reasons you'd be in Springer, here, and if you have a "secret" reason, you can communicate that to me in some other fashion. If you can't think of a reason, we need to talk. Immediately.

:)

Last edited:

cuteasaurus

First Post
My PIN number is...wait... ;)

But seriously, I'd be available Sunday. I might be in NM for scouting a la the character concepts you've discussed with Chris. I'll post again with some more details tomorrow after I've talked things over with him.

Xath

Moder-gator
Like Kat, my availability is heavily dependant on the weather. I should be able to let you know by tomorrow night.

My character would be in Springer, New Mexico because she happens to live around there. Perhaps she's in town buying supplies, or maybe she's just there to mosey.

Xath

Moder-gator
Also, my work does not believe in Memorial Day Weekend, so I'd have to leave early enough so that I could be awake for work in the morning.

Zhu Xiong Wu - performer in the "Greatest Show on Earth" - fled the circus wagons late one night after discovering something terrible. The circus, having just completed its run in Denver, was packed and ready to leave at daylight. The camp was, for a short while, silent.

If she was ever going to escape the Hell that had become her home, this was her only chance. Running gracefully, she traveled several miles before hearing the sound of salvation: the train whistle.

Strong arms reaching, she managed to pull herself atop the train. Hiding herself herself amonghts the luggage she thought, "I wish I knew where this was going."

... It just so happens, that train was headed to Springer.

~~~~~

If you look to JC's character description, you will see that his character's father died under somewhat mysterious circumstances. It just so happens that Wu and her tumblers were in the same location - performing for the local nobility. Trouble had a tendency to travel with the troupe.

It was at this performance that Slava first encountered Wu.

Though I will not go into detail at the moment, Wu's fellow tumblers certainly had something to do with the death of Slava's father.

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Also, my work does not believe in Memorial Day Weekend, so I'd have to leave early enough so that I could be awake for work in the morning.
Can you give us a time frame as to when (approximately) that might be?

cuteasaurus said:
But seriously, I'd be available Sunday. I might be in NM for scouting a la the character concepts you've discussed with Chris. I'll post again with some more details tomorrow after I've talked things over with him.
Just checking - Sunday's the only day this weekend you're available?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Zhu Xiong Wu - performer in the "Greatest Show on Earth" - fled the circus wagons late one night after discovering something terrible. The circus, having left Springer mere days before was headed east - searching for a slightly more civilized crowd.They were quite a distance from the frontier town. However, as she ran blindly through the night, she came across a stage rumbling back west.

If she was ever going to escape the Hell that had become her home, this was her only chance. Running gracefully, she vaulted herself onto the stagecoach. Strong arms reaching, she managed to pull herself atop the speeding coach. Hiding herself herself amonghts the (very nice) luggage that was piled very, very high she thought, "I wish I knew where this was going."

... It just so happens, that stage was headed back to Springer.
I may have to do so some slight modification here (maybe changing the direction you're headed) but everything else is good.

The_Universe

First Post
So far on the roll call, I have the following people for a probable Sunday Afternoon game, start and end times currently unknown:

Liz
Gertie
Clarissa

I assume that there will be others, but I need your confirmation. :)

The_Universe said:
I may have to do so some slight modification here (maybe changing the direction you're headed) but everything else is good.
Well - its certainly not set in stone... nor is it very important. So, whatever you need to do.

AIM-54

First Post
I'm available the whole weekend, assuming whatever bug I've managed to catch has subsided by then, which I think likely *knock on wood*. So, Sunday works. :)

Remove ads