• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
The_Universe said:
So far on the roll call, I have the following people for a probable Sunday Afternoon game, start and end times currently unknown:

Liz
Gertie
Clarissa

I assume that there will be others, but I need your confirmation. :)
No we're up to:

Liz
Clarissa
Gertie
Jeremiah

for sunday's game (still no set times, as I need some info from those with more pressing schedules than mine).

Laurel

First Post
Miss Fitzwilliam is traveling west to find her last remaining relatives. Last since her only known remaining older brother she would rather thrash then live with, and those in Ireland are a bit too distant. Her father had told her of an Uncle out west that had done mighty well for himself. Springer, she had been told, was a base of her uncles buisness. But she had already found so many dead ends, this one didn't hold much better hope.

I'll post the big discription that I have so far on the character page.

I still have to talk to Mik, but there is an easy possible connection Cash and Miss Fitzwilliam can have.

My weekend is all about weather.

EDIT: Like the change Mik, but forget my sentence on the connection then won't make sense now :):):)

Last edited:

Archon

First Post
After much thought i've decided not to go with John Cash as my character in the upcomming d20 game. Jason Duncan will be my PC instead. I decided to go with a more simple concept.
Jason was born in Springer, NM on August 12th, 1862. He has lived with his mother and father on their small family farm ever since. Being an only child Jason assumed much responsibility at a young age. As his father grows older Jason adopts more and more chores in order to keep their small farm running. Jason is very strong for a boy of his age but has never acted in a violent way. He is very mild mannered and enjoys reading and spending time with his friends and family. Jason has always dreamnt of being a hero and has always done what he could to help and support his neighbors, but Jason knows that he will someday inherit the farm and raise a family of his own.
On this day, Jason finds himself riding into town with his family's wagon to buy supplies.
Jason has seen "Fred" a couple of times in town or selling produce to her family and harbors a heavy crush on the young cowgirl. But being as shy an awkward as he is, has never said anything to her.

The_Universe

First Post
Archon said:
After much thought i've decided not to go with John Cash as my character in the upcomming d20 game. Jason Duncan will be my PC instead. I decided to go with a more simple concept.
Jason was born in Springer, NM on August 12th, 1862. He has lived with his mother and father on their small family farm ever since. Being an only child Jason assumed much responsibility at a young age. As his father grows older Jason adopts more and more chores in order to keep their small farm running. Jason is very strong for a boy of his age but has never acted in a violent way. He is very mild mannered and enjoys reading and spending time with his friends and family. Jason has always dreamnt of being a hero and has always done what he could to help and support his neighbors, but Jason knows that he will someday inherit the farm and raise a family of his own.
On this day, Jason finds himself riding into town with his family's wagon to buy supplies.
Jason has seen "Fred" a couple of times in town or selling produce to her family and harbors a heavy crush on the young cowgirl. But being as shy an awkward as he is, has never said anything to her.
That's a shame - Cash had more potential. What's this guy's mobility potential? I don't want to have to spend a bunch of time coming up with reasons to "make" you guys adventure, and young Duncan here seems to have strong ties to Springer, and not a lot of reason to leave it all behind. Maybe give me some more detail on the character creation thread?

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Miss Fitzwilliam is traveling west to find her last remaining relatives. Last since her only known remaining older brother she would rather thrash then live with, and those in Ireland are a bit too distant. Her father had told her of an Uncle out west that had done mighty well for himself. Springer, she had been told, was a base of her uncles buisness. But she had already found so many dead ends, this one didn't hold much better hope.
Okie dokie. What's up back in Savannah with her previous social standing(s), etc.?

I still have to talk to Mik, but there is an easy possible connection Cash and Miss Fitzwilliam can have.

My weekend is all about weather.

EDIT: Like the change Mik, but forget my sentence on the connection then won't make sense now :):):)
Well, Cash may be gone, but perhaps a viable connection exists with the Duncans? If not, probably time to start fabricating a connection to another character or two. As I noted, while I need you to have at least one reason to adventure with the other people in the group, more is always good. :D

Xath

Moder-gator
There should be a connection for Kat's character with the Thompsons. They're originally from Savannah, but headed out west in 1867..

Shame about John Cash. I was looking forward to him.

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
The_Universe said:
Who's Thomas?

Fixed it above. I meant Thompson, as in Winifred Anne Thompson.

Also, I've updated Fred's story and incorporated the beginings of an enemy. I have 4 more years to write but should be able to do that tomorrow.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Fixed it above. I meant Thompson, as in Winifred Anne Thompson.

Also, I've updated Fred's story and incorporated the beginings of an enemy. I have 4 more years to write but should be able to do that tomorrow.
That makes more sense. Is Kat still going with her idea?

As a secondary note - wednesday night has come and gone. Do we have confirmation on yours and Kat's plans re: the weekend?

We've got enough to play (Liz, Jeremiah, Clarissa, Mik) even if the two of you are out - but it'd still be nice to know.

Archon

First Post
I'm camping as well. As of now it looks like we're going Sat/Sun but that still isn't for sure. As soon as one of us knows i'm sure the information will be posted.

Remove ads