are there any websites with templates for greater/lesser spirits or gods/demi-gods?

Jakathi

First Post
also, since the symbiont is attached to the skelital structure

it'd make the bones virtually indestructable. For the most part, that's a good thing for Soralis, unless of course, she's captured by something a lot nastier than her or has a way of interrupting the neuro-link between her and the symbiont making it 'blind'. This compounded by her own immortality, magical and regenrative powers, makes her a virtual killing machine, which is of course what Shao Kahn intended. It worked a bit too well. She escaped and has from there, been almost as much of a thorn in his side as her father.

Jakathi

First Post
Also, the symbiont could only be 'attached'

to a person who's immortal, or has some sort of regenerative powers. otherwise, the process will kill both host and symbiont.

Zappo

Explorer
Mortal Kombat, Earth, Hell, and Middle Earth, all in the same character? Impressive! :D
ConnorSB said:
About what CR are you aiming for?
From what she did, she's well into epic levels I think.

Jakathi

First Post
that'd be my guess. at least 25th lvl maybe more and she's immortal

so, she'd have the time to level jump and learn a bunch, especially if she kinda has that human mind-set as well.

Jakathi

First Post
that'd be my guess. at least 25th lvl maybe more and she's immortal

dispite that, she still has weaknesses.
when she's 'dead' or in stasis after an injury that would normally kill a mortal, she is very vulnerable to coercion based spells (spells that make somebody commit an action he/she'd not normally do) that don't conflict with her basic ties to limbo. i.e:

they can't make her open up Limbo's gate, they can't make her kill or harm another. But they can keep her from harming who-ever puts the coercion spells on her, which means. hurt and major ouchies for Soralis. And torture works as well on her as it does a normal mortal. She just knows she won't have any permanent injuries from it. and she's prone to make mistakes as anyone else, cuz, by immortal standards, she fairly young. maybe our equivalent of 17-18 years old.

And she really hates religions based on torture and unwilling blood-sacrifices and can and does fly off the handle if she witnesses it. And by 'flying off the handle', usually entails a drastic reduction in real estate values and a high-body count.
Quote: do not piss off a dragonlord, because you are crunchy, nutricious, less filling and taste good raw.

ConnorSB

First Post
And what is she exactly? fighter mostly? Or Sorcerer, or what? Right now (if its fighter), I'm thinking a

Were-7 Headed Dragonlord, Adamantium Symbiotic, Spirit-Touched, Psionic Human Fighter of Legend

Jakathi

First Post
hmmm i'd think she'd be a martial artist (following that it runs in the family)

and maybe a sorcerer (because she's a demon dark mage/hunter)
with a bit of clerical thrown in. (perhaps healing, air, animal, death and war domains).

she's also a precog (similar to cordelia's from angel, visions accompianed by horrendous headaches. a 'gift' from the ptb when they got her out of hell)

Jakathi

First Post
so i'd think a sorcerer/psionic/martial artist of legend.

wi a bit of clerical thrown in due to her 'heavenly' heritage.

Remove ads