are there any websites with templates for greater/lesser spirits or gods/demi-gods?

ConnorSB

First Post
the "monster of legend" template adds the word "of legend" on the end of the name. So... she's a "BIG NUMBER OF TEMPLATES fighter" of legend.

But with your newest inputs... How about a

Legendary (monster of legend) Half Celestial (instead of cleric levels) Were-Dragonlord Symbiotic Precognicent Spirit Touched Human Ftr 3, Sor 5 Psion 7, Monk 5.

Which is... lets see... 20 levels + Templates = about CR 30. So a group of 4 30th level characters would have a decent fight against her.

Jakathi

First Post
that'd be a bout right. cuz in her back story,

The time she was captured by Ringwraiths, they sent a small army after her to wear her down, trapped her in a nasty canyon with wicked winds that prevented her from flying away and narrow enough to prevent her from shape changing into a bigger form and smashing them. And the cover was lousy, so she couldn't really transform into a small creature and escape. Her only option was to fight and by then, she was tired enough so that 5 Ringwraiths and the wraith-king could take her down.

Jakathi

First Post
well. hopefully she won't be a munchkin from hell

but then, with what she has to deal with on a daily or weekly basis, maybe that isn't such a bad idea.

and she actually has depth.
In the stories, i've written, i've portrayed her as a grouchy, taciturn woman with a really weird sense of humor. She's also probly teetering on the edge of insanity (who wouldn't after a 100 yrs of living in hell plus having being wisked away to another dimension against her will and then to top it all off, having to deal with migraine induced visions and a sadistic dark-lord who wants her for his pet menangerie.)

i figure alignment wise, she's probably dancing on the knife edge between good and evil (neutral). Now that she's out of hell, she's leaning more towards the good side of neutrality.
Soralis: Gee you really want me to go up against a highly dangerous maralith with only a handful of elves?

Elrond: Yes, that's the general idea

Soralis shrugging: Ok. I generally charge an arm and a leg for demon killing and a head or two for everything else. You provide the barbeque sauce and charcoal.

Remove ads