• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you participating in Worldwide D&D Gameday?

Are you participating in Worldwide D&D Gameday this year?

Glyfair

Explorer
With the 3rd annual Worldwide D&D Gameday taking place, I was wondering how many here were planning on participating.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I might be playing at my FLGS.
It depends on my availability & what kind of module it is.
If it's Eberron, you can count me and half a dozen others out of it.

Usually I don't care for RPGA stuff, but since it's a one-shot, I'm ok with it.

Vocenoctum

First Post
I was considering it, but the weekend is a work weekend for me, so not possible.

I was considering checking out the Bloodwar prerelease, since I'm off that week, but it's only at two stores hours away from me, so oh well.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I'm doing my best to put together a Houston game club. Hopefully our first event will be on Gameday. See my sig if you're in Houston and wanna meet local ENWorlders.

arscott

First Post
Because our local retailer has other business that day, and because he's on very good terms with our gaming club, he's agreed to let us run D&D gameday stuff under his name--And I'll likely be running one of the games.

sjmiller

Explorer
Since I have a rather strong aversion to large crowds, particularly in small places, I will not be doing anyting for Worldwide D&D Day. Well, I might read some game books and work on my campaign, but that's about it.

Ahh, the joy (?) of phobias! :confused:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads