Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Just a few days until opener. Go Vikes and Jets!

Got yo fantasy teams drafted? My first was a salary cap yesterday. Here is what I got.
image (3).png

payn

Last night's snake draft 10 players position 4. Cooper fell to round 5 and Scary Terry to round 9. Had to pull the trigger. Maybe work out?
1694011081051.png

R_J_K75

Legend
Just a few days until opener. Go Vikes and Jets!
THE JETS? THE JETS, HOW DARE YOU!!!!! :mad:, We'll see come this Monday night. Actually, from what I've read the Jets made some pretty good moves in the offseason. Even though the records between the two teams were even last season I'm still confident the Bills are going to win, but anything can happen. We have 5 Prime Time Games this season, (the Thursday Night Football game doesn't count because everyone gets one), but week 18's day and time is still TBD. In all honesty though this is our make-or-break season IMO, if we don't win the Superbowl (which isn't out of the question as long as Allen stops playing hero ball and stays healthy), but I do think the window of opportunity will be closing fast if not closed. If that happens, I can see Stefon Diggs wanting out of his contract.
Guess who drafted Travis Kelce in round one for a superflexx league?? This guy…..
I dont think its major, but the worry is real. Can you nab Noah Gray as a handcuff?
I saw he's questionable as of today. I didn't realize the season opener is tomorrow. Guess I'll have to hit up Rite-Aid for a few 30-packs. Cheers folks 🍻

Divine2021

Adventurer
I dont think its major, but the worry is real. Can you nab Noah Gray as a handcuff?
I’d have to drop someone, and I’m just not sure who at this point. I have Kc WRs on bench, so I could kick them up. But Kelce being a TE makes that more complicated. Fantasy football is for nerds, and I love it.

payn

THE JETS? THE JETS, HOW DARE YOU!!!!! :mad:, We'll see come this Monday night. Actually, from what I've read the Jets made some pretty good moves in the offseason. Even though the records between the two teams were even last season I'm still confident the Bills are going to win, but anything can happen. We have 5 Prime Time Games this season, (the Thursday Night Football game doesn't count because everyone gets one), but week 18's day and time is still TBD. In all honesty though this is our make-or-break season IMO, if we don't win the Superbowl (which isn't out of the question as long as Allen stops playing hero ball and stays healthy), but I do think the window of opportunity will be closing fast if not closed. If that happens, I can see Stefon Diggs wanting out of his contract.

I saw he's questionable as of today. I didn't realize the season opener is tomorrow. Guess I'll have to hit up Rite-Aid for a few 30-packs. Cheers folks 🍻
That Bills MN game last year was chef's kiss lol!
bills-vikings-12-men.jpg

Yeah Bills looking good, but I love me a team on the rise!
sauce-gardner-jordan-whitehead.gif

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
My long-running money league drafts on Thursday; it's our tradition to start the draft as close as possible to the first kickoff so our teams are finished as the first game begins.

I am still going back-and-forth on the first pick. For whatever reason, I don't want to pick Jefferson, and had been considering McCaffrey, but some injury rumblings (and, you know, the last three years of the Christian McCaffrey experience) are sending me back into a paroxysm of self-doubt and loathing .... the usual preferred place of the Fantasy Football Player.

payn

My long-running money league drafts on Thursday; it's our tradition to start the draft as close as possible to the first kickoff so our teams are finished as the first game begins.

I am still going back-and-forth on the first pick. For whatever reason, I don't want to pick Jefferson, and had been considering McCaffrey, but some injury rumblings (and, you know, the last three years of the Christian McCaffrey experience) are sending me back into a paroxysm of self-doubt and loathing .... the usual preferred place of the Fantasy Football Player.
I have good feelings about CMC lasting the entire season, however, I have bad feelings about him as #1 over all. Shanahan loves a committee and Elijah Mitchell is going to eat too. Still a fine pick, but maybe too rich for me at #1.

So, you are out on my boy JJ, what about Jmarr Chase?

R_J_K75

Legend
That Bills MN game last year was chef's kiss lol!
We always look shaky towards the middle of the season. I still wonder how their season would've ended up if the 1/2/23 Monday Night game v. the Bengals wasn't cancelled. Both teams only played 16 games so I'm not sure whether it have made a difference or not whether we'd have played each other in the playoffs or not
Yeah Bills looking good, but I love me a team on the rise!
I was listening to the radio the other day and they said the Eagles look to have made some significant improvements since last year

Remove ads