Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I have never been more excited for a season of football. Let's go Lions!
onepride.jpg

It feels like for the first time in my life we have built an actual team that is not entirely dependent on one or two star players.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
My real money draft starts in a few hours. Ugh.

Okay, I'm biting the bullet and taking Jefferson number 1. I hate to go with the crowd, but I know (I KNOW!) that if I draft McCaffrey, I'm going to hear, somewhere around next Tuesday, that he somehow lost all of his limbs in a freak Zamboni accident or something. Or maybe tore his quads when he sat up during a team meeting. Something like that.

So instead, I will bow to the consensus and draft the safe pick. Jefferson. Which means .... yep .... I'm apologizing in advance @payn for the news bulletin from next week when we find out that Jefferson will miss the season because of the burns he suffered while ironing his shirt, while he was still wearing it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
My real money draft starts in a few hours. Ugh.

Okay, I'm biting the bullet and taking Jefferson number 1. I hate to go with the crowd, but I know (I KNOW!) that if I draft McCaffrey, I'm going to hear, somewhere around next Tuesday, that he somehow lost all of his limbs in a freak Zamboni accident or something. Or maybe tore his quads when he sat up during a team meeting. Something like that.

So instead, I will bow to the consensus and draft the safe pick. Jefferson. Which means .... yep .... I'm apologizing in advance @payn for the news bulletin from next week when we find out that Jefferson will miss the season because of the burns he suffered while ironing his shirt, while he was still wearing it.
12 teams? What is the strategy for round 2?

Remove ads