• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

R_J_K75

Legend
We've decided that it's better to not have people drive and wait a day. We're smarter now.
I understand that but I think the 24-hour news cycle has polluted people's minds. When I was growing up in the 80s and 90s there was one 3 minutes segment on the weather, now its every 5 minutes. As my father who's 80 says "Prepared to be terrified". Govenor Kathy Hochul already activated 1500 National Guards and declared a state of emergency before one flake fell. Buffalo gets a lot of nuisance snow, but when I was growing up anything under a foot wasn't newsworthy.

Sorry if Ive posted this before but its great

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I understand that but I think the 24-hour news cycle has polluted people's minds. When I was growing up in the 80s and 90s there was one 3 minutes segment on the weather, now its every 5 minutes. As my father who's 80 says "Prepared to be terrified". Govenor Kathy Hochul already activated 1500 National Guards and declared a state of emergency before one flake fell. Buffalo gets a lot of nuisance snow, but when I was growing up anything under a foot wasn't newsworthy.

Sorry if Ive posted this before but its great

Damned if you do, damned if you don't if you're the government.

Remove ads