Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I skipped the SNF game in favor of the premier of Monsieur Spade but dont regret it because it was fantastic. Happy for the Lions this has been a long time coming though.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Such a great game. Almost gave me a heart attack. Phenomenal QB play from both Goff and Stafford.
Felt great seeing Detroit really embrace JG. Glad he is my Quarterback.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I mean, I have to admit .... he really went FULL MCCARTHY.

I figure he thought that the game would be an effective resignation letter.
I have hated the Cowboys since the mid 1970s. I loved seeing them lose.

But I am still astounded at how poorly the Cowboys played defense.

Exhibit 1:
And that was on just one of at least 3 completely blown coverage plays.

OK, that’s somewhat forgivable if you’re selling out to stop the run and the secondary just keeps getting abused, but GB had more than 140 yards on the ground.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Wouldn't mind seeing the Bills vs. Bucs in Superbowl LVIII. We'll have to get through the Chiefs first then most likely the Ravens before that happens though
I kinda like Baker Mayfield, and think the Browns did him dirty. I’d like him to be able to spit in their eye like Matthew Stanford did to the Lions.

R_J_K75

Legend
I kinda like Baker Mayfield, and think the Browns did him dirty. I’d like him to be able to spit in their eye like Matthew Stanford did to the Lions.
Same draft as Allen, so it would be a fitting game. Kind of funny how Mayfield was the #1 pick that year and the Bills traded up with Tampa Bay to get Allen...and Nathan Peterman currently resides in the 'Riding the Pine" category

Remove ads